X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derby's Claude Davis picks up injury against Espanyol

Derby boss waits on Davis injury

Davis had only just returned to action after recovering from a virus

Derby defender Claude Davis will be assessed over the next few days after he suffered a hamstring strain in Saturday's friendly with Espanyol.
    The £3m signing from Sheffield United left the pitch after 62 minutes of the game, which finished in a 2-2 draw.
    "We will have to be very careful with him in next week's training," boss Billy Davies told the Rams' website.
    "We will see how it settles down and monitor it over the next three or four days. Hopefully we can have him right." 606: DEBATE

The injury to Davis doesn't look promising

RF

Davis was making his first home appearance for the Premier League newcomers, after recovering from a virus that ruled him out of their previous pre-season games against Nottingham Forest and Crewe. He joined the Rams after making 22 senior appearances for Sheffield United last season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Bwoy....Claude is made of glass. He must be our Cory Gibbs to rhatid. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

why so much players got hurt in the english leagues? amazing.

Comment

I hope Bora, or whoever will be our coach under Burrell, makes sure he has one or two players to cover for an injured Claude.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          I hope Bora, or whoever will be our coach under Burrell, makes sure he has one or two players to cover for an injured Claude.
          Good Idea,especially when using the HL mathematcal formula.

Comment

Working...
          X