Team to watch this season has to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team to watch this season has to be

Spurs? Whey Scaly deh? Yeah ... whey Scaly deh? Him cyaan elope!

Anyway ... dah side deh deep like the Pacific Ocean. Look like dem will be able to get one over dem rivals this season.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Newcastle going to surprise nuff teams.

What Big Sam work him magic.

Viduka, Geremi, Alan Smith and some good buys this summer. Getting rid of nuff deadwood
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Newcastle is the team to watch.

Viduka, Geremi, Alan Smith and some good buys this summer. Getting rid of nuff deadwood and Big Sam special training methods.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Viduka, Geremi, Alan Smith and some good buys this summer. Getting rid of nuff deadwood and Big Sam special training methods.
        Viduka joined them? I missed that. Alan Smith scored in his first game for them ... good for him, although him try diss the Empire .... bad fi him.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
        X