Gwaan Mattocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwaan Mattocks

A defensive breakdown led to another United goal in the 45th, with striker Darren Mattocks collecting his fifth goal in his last six league games.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Sassssss!!!! Wats up bredrin?
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Not a thing idren. deh yah.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        A defensive breakdown led to another United goal in the 45th, with striker Darren Mattocks collecting his fifth goal in his last six league games.
        Mattocks should b collecting atleast 1 mil or more in mls.im remind of blaka perl leading up to France. We have someone who can finish. Mi hear fram ovah suh seh him duh sum training wit CB to touch up im finishing if that is so it really working.Sass how much im mek in mls? Mi nuh wau dem ship im off to urope.
        Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
        United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
        happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

An emerging league,and the yardman dem continue to give a darn decent account of themselves .

Comment

Working...
          X