RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My weakheart prediction on who will win...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My weakheart prediction on who will win...

...the 2026 World Cup bid: USA/Mexico/Canada united bid will take it from Morocco...but it will be close.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

.......blow wow, confession Sah," weak heart" and yuh a predict Fi 26 ?

Di bredda ead nuh good from mawning,well yuh mek di 1st step of rehabilitation " weak heart" now repent that you are a "5th columnist"

We will deal with your homosexual tendencies last,that will need some extra work ,like a bonfire Fi bun dat outta yuh.😏 ...Xorcisim.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
      ...the 2026 World Cup bid: USA/Mexico/Canada united bid will take it from Morocco...but it will be close.
      Really? With the utterances from Trump? Doubt it.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        .......blow wow, confession Sah," weak heart" and yuh a predict Fi 26 ?

Di bredda ead nuh good from mawning,well yuh mek di 1st step of rehabilitation " weak heart" now repent that you are a "5th columnist"

We will deal with your homosexual tendencies last,that will need some extra work ,like a bonfire Fi bun dat outta yuh.😏 ...Xorcisim.
        As usual - comprehension is not your strong suit - which part any ah myside get juk wid dis prediction? #dyameedyat And me is the one with b-man tendencies when is you name yourself after a b-man? LOL!! :smh:
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Really? With the utterances from Trump? Doubt it.
          Good pynt...but...cyan see Morocco getting it. Could be wrong though. That's why I don't like making predictions.

Comment

See GOATY, this is the difference between a prediction with SENSE and the ones you make. The trick is not FAWTIN off your mouth stupidly...hush...me know dat it hard fi u. LOL! USA!

Comment

See GOATY, this is the difference between a prediction with SENSE and the ones you make. The trick is not FAWTIN off your mouth stupidly...hush...me know dat it hard fi u. LOL! USA!
              I owe you an apology. Good call. But wait, with 3 hosts, does that mean the rest of concacaf competes for 1 spot?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No during 2026, WC will increase to 48 teams

So Concacaf will have 3 automatic and then compete for 3 more places total of 6 teams.
                "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
                  So Concacaf will have 3 automatic and then compete for 3 more places total of 6 teams.
                  Correct. And in so doing FIFA has watered down the world cup. I am not looking forward to that format at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X