No announcement yet.

Brick any comments: Black coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it differently for natl teams as you are coaching the team you may have played for and no the setup. At the club level it’s about giving someone your 200 million empire to drive and the boards and owners don’t see it that way. Before Pep coach Barcelona A where did he coach.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      I see it differently for natl teams as you are coaching the team you may have played for and no the setup. At the club level it’s about giving someone your 200 million empire to drive and the boards and owners don’t see it that way. Before Pep coach Barcelona A where did he coach.
      Wasn't he coaching the junior team? Nicky Butt has been coaching players who are now playing in the EPL. I think he is more deserving of a position than Lampard and Gerrard.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Exactly.......... so experience is not the only factor it is used conveniently when they dont want to give some people a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
          Exactly.......... so experience is not the only factor it is used conveniently when they dont want to give some people a chance.
          I think you missed my point. He gained experience coaching at the junior level and proved himself.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Racism in football is still prevalent right across Europe. England has done a lot to suppress it from public view but it’s still silently rampant. All they did was just allow more blacks and minorities to play on their fields and make more money but they’ve restricted them from ownership, management and officiating. I will never forget how Newcastle fired Chris Hutton for no reason after he kept them in the premiership.
            Newcastle is an ungrateful team.

Look at Cris Hughton now.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

coaching at a junior level , actually he had the B team and coaching Barcelona first team two different things. For all intent and purpose he had no experience managing.

Comment

Working...
              X