Brick any comments: Black coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick any comments: Black coaches

Snubbing Sol Campbell while Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard get big jobs is discrimination - we need Rooney Rule now.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...mpard-12646561
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

black man nah get no coaching job in england...all the teams have majority white fanbase...& it's not like nba or nfl where 3/4 of the players are black...dem haffi build from the lower leagues...a jus suh...

Comment

All the teams in the NBA and NFL also have a majority white fan base ,players in the prem have a 33% diversity makeup,compared to the 80 % in the NBA/NFL.

I believe the diversity decreases in the lower leagues.Are you admitting there is a racial problem,is it based on a power structure.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...ed-since-1992/

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

black man in america have more upward mobility in general than black man in england...plus like i said 3/4 of the players are black & they have a players's union that is pretty much black...so they yield more power...of course england has a racial problem...so black managers are gonna have to prove themselves in lower leagues where the stakes aren't as high as PL..

Comment

Good point about proving themselves and I am glad you can admit their is a racial problem,I was hoping you would add its based on a power structure because I was going to give you a hypothetical where.

If all of a sudden the black players be it in theU.K or USA were forced to play with no wages for 400 years ,would you expect the black players to utter racist names to those at the top of the power structure ?

2nd if they started to get paid( even if its in the millions) and the power structure remains the same would you expect the name calling to stop ?

Thanx in advance .

Comment

I forgot and does that make them racist ?

Comment

history is cyclical...today you're the conqueror tomorrow you're the conquered...

Comment

Respect Sah😏 Brutally honest response.

Comment

Racism in football is still prevalent right across Europe. England has done a lot to suppress it from public view but it’s still silently rampant. All they did was just allow more blacks and minorities to play on their fields and make more money but they’ve restricted them from ownership, management and officiating. I will never forget how Newcastle fired Chris Hutton for no reason after he kept them in the premiership.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I had an argument with some arsenal folks when they were rumoured to hire Arteta and my issue was what has he done that Vierra had not or even Henry but the media accepted the Arteta thing and discarded Vierra like he was a no factor.

Comment

England is weird . Even black people don’t expect anything

Comment

vieira will get a job in europe...henry will never get a job...great player but clueless to the cerebral aspect of football...man gives the worst analysis ever...lampard & gerrard gonna flop too...clueless based on their punditry...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          vieira will get a job in europe...henry will never get a job...great player but clueless to the cerebral aspect of football...man gives the worst analysis ever...lampard & gerrard gonna flop too...clueless based on their punditry...
                          I don't think we can use one's work as a pundit. Look at Gary Neville, he is highly respected as a pundit, but turned out as a disaster as a coach.

I am still amazed that Gerrard and Lampard got these positions so quickly. At least Arteta was working in as a part of a managerial set up.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Giggs got the Wales job with very little coaching experience
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                              Giggs got the Wales job with very little coaching experience
                              Yes, him too. He should gain some experience at the club level before taking on the Welsh team.

Then we look at Moore who had to wait until it was too late to be given a shot to save West Brom.
                              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                              X