Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my, not the all trusting manager.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44364542

He took a sledge hammer to him,I couldn't understand it myself ,why was this great talent excluded.

In defence of Pep,I would classify Sterling,Jesus,Fednandinho and Sane as African if not black.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...lems-africans/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      He took a sledge hammer to him,I couldn't understand it myself ,why was this great talent excluded.

In defence of Pep,I would classify Sterling,Jesus,Fednandinho and Sane as African if not black.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...lems-africans/
      You would .... but the fact is Sterling is English, Sane is German and the other 2 are Brazilians. IF you notice, the young Nigerian was shipped off as well? Toure was also treated as an outcast at Barca when Pep ruled.

Things that makes you go
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Fact is perception is a hell of a thing,in some cases everything !

https://www.soccerladuma.co.za/news/...ardiola/237282
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

maybe because the african cup of nations falls smack dab in the middle of european club football season? or are you saying pep is xenophobic?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            maybe because the african cup of nations falls smack dab in the middle of european club football season? or are you saying pep is xenophobic?
            Oh damn! Talk about going to extreme. By the way how you know that I know what that word means?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Alex Ferguson was wary of bringing African players to Manchester United also. That was because of the African Nations Cup in January.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Alex Ferguson was wary of bringing African players to Manchester United also. That was because of the African Nations Cup in January.
                I am very much aware of that. For that reason I was not too enthusiatic when Bailly was signed.

Comment

Working...
                X