No announcement yet.

More with less: Strike 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blah blah blah...sudden windfall? LOL! Dude...are you for real? LOL! You think this is money that is made up for by the champions league campaign? LOL!!! Get educated. You are a foooooooooooooooooooool.

FSG to their credit cleaned up a mess they inherited from G&H. They have moved the needle from significant losses and significant debt to profit and less debt. However, all along the curve (save for the dark days of 2010/11) they have had the financial ability to fund bigger signings for the club, but never had the financial balls to do it. We turned a profit after the Suarez sale, but instead of buying proper players, we brought in a string of bargain basement signings, dooming the squad to a failed year. We also turned a profit in 2017 so we had the money (again) at the beginning of the season to buy something more than a bargain basement keeper, money to buy a better central defender (which we should have when the first attempt to get VVD fell through), money to buy a holding midfielder etc. etc. It is a fallacy to think otherwise.

The issue with FSG has been financial cojones...not financial capability. So take your stupid "more with less" theory and stuff it where the sun don't shine. FSG is finally growing some hair on their back after restricting their managers for too long. And that restriction was based on them not being able to to handle the heat in the kitchen...so yes...if they can't get out, cook! Or give it to a set of owners who can afford the risk...it is no longer 1995, money talks - bullsh!t walks! You are full of bullsh!t - so take a walk! #uneducated-fool #dumbass
    Last edited by Paul Marin; May 30, 2018, 09:33 AM.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

In other words you are on the FSG bus,you are giving them credit for my theory of " getting more with less".Claiming credit for the spending success.

Sounds like the TRINITY coming home to roost.

https://youtu.be/KImOpJWntgI
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        In other words you are on the FSG bus,you are giving them credit for my theory of " getting more with less".Claiming credit for the spending success.

Sounds like the TRINITY coming home to roost.

https://youtu.be/KImOpJWntgI
        Are you really this fking stupid? They have had more $ all along you flaming ass! They just never had the balls to spend it!! The only time I'll give them a break is the first year and a half after G&H, but after that? No chance. I have been begging them to bus open the checkbook from time. I'm not even clear if £200m will be enough if Manu** spend £250m on top of the squad they already have. So let's be clear - they are STILL not the right owners for the club in my mind. For a club of my side's status, we need REAL multi-multi-billionaires, not the low rent kind.

And as far as the Trinity is concerned, wtf do you know about that?? You are a flaming TRAITOR - look down - it's there as plain as day you gdm waggonist! REEK! Take your stupidness and go!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I hear yuh , yuh still not sure after two top 4 finishes and two european finals ,with $200 mill to spend ,yuh stiil a look richer owners.But yuh glad dem aguh spend it.

I am the idiot.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I hear yuh , yuh still not sure after two top 4 finishes and two european finals ,with $200 mill to spend ,yuh stiil a look richer owners.But yuh glad dem aguh spend it.

I am the idiot.
            Yes you are! (but not for the reason you think)

Comment

I am the idiot.
              Yes you are! (but not for the reason you think)

Comment

Working...
              X