X!!! Whey yuh deh? Its that time of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X!!! Whey yuh deh? Its that time of

year again! Whey yuh annual predictions deh? Or yuh done wid the crystal ball business as you're yet to get it right? Memba dis,

Smady ago dead,
    Manu nuh inna nuh argument,
    kill we come fi kill,
    we nuh need nuh long statement.

Can somebody say Weeeell!!!!? Kool!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Good Morning Mr. President. Nice dress rehearsal yesterday huh? That's one of the four or is it five? Which one am I missing:

Community Shield
    FA Cup
    EPL
    Champions League

The team showed a lot of promise. We still have some amount of fine-tuning to do, defense and tighten up midfield, but overall a lot of promise. I see that buddyhead get a run yesterday in left-back. SWP was a terror , but it's a good thing him can't cross a decent ball fe save him life. Did you notice how Ronaldo kept Ashley Cole in check? I also liked Evra playing left midfield. OMG when Tevez comes in people dead!!!!!!!!!!!! Ferdinand was at fault on that goal scored against us. And I am glad that our big goalie stepped up. Those saves will do wonder for his confidence. I don't know why he would be thinking about leaving the Empire.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      year again! Whey yuh annual predictions deh? Or yuh done wid the crystal ball business as you're yet to get it right? Memba dis,

Smady ago dead,
      Manu nuh inna nuh argument,
      kill we come fi kill,
      we nuh need nuh long statement.

Can somebody say Weeeell!!!!? Kool!
      At the moment he is in the air to Georgia.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        Good Morning Mr. President. Nice dress rehearsal yesterday huh? That's one of the four or is it five? Which one am I missing:

Community Shield
        FA Cup
        EPL
        Champions League

The team showed a lot of promise. We still have some amount of fine-tuning to do, defense and tighten up midfield, but overall a lot of promise. I see that buddyhead get a run yesterday in left-back. SWP was a terror , but it's a good thing him can't cross a decent ball fe save him life. Did you notice how Ronaldo kept Ashley Cole in check? I also liked Evra playing left midfield. OMG when Tevez comes in people dead!!!!!!!!!!!! Ferdinand was at fault on that goal scored against us. And I am glad that our big goalie stepped up. Those saves will do wonder for his confidence. I don't know why he would be thinking about leaving the Empire.
        Charity Shield! Pity .... mi almost add UEFA Cup and La Liga to the list but dem nuh possible. Thats why we need Hienze inna the team. Fergie need fi smooth things over wid him.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Charity Shield! Pity .... mi almost add UEFA Cup and La Liga to the list but dem nuh possible. Thats why we need Hienze inna the team. Fergie need fi smooth things over wid him.
          Why do constantly overlook the Arsenal?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            At the moment he is in the air to Georgia.
            Him always duh things wrong. Him should ketch the midnight train. When yuh talk tuh him, tell him we waiting on his annual predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Why do constantly overlook the Arsenal?
              Overlook? Huh. Unuh re-sign Th14?

Comment

Him always duh things wrong. Him should ketch the midnight train. When yuh talk tuh him, tell him we waiting on his annual predictions.
                Will do!

Comment

Overlook? Huh. Unuh re-sign Th14?
                  Said it before...will say it again - Arsenal shall be better without Th14!
                  Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

Comment

All I want from unuh is that unuh tek points off Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea.

Comment

Even Arsenal over look themselves karl...
                      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

All I want from unuh is that unuh tek points off Liverpool, Spurs and Chelsea.
                        That I also want...
                        ...and, tek weh full 6 fram BoyU!

Comment

Working...
                        X