HL!!!.......Have you heard anything about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Have you heard anything about

Josef Martinez leaving AUFC this Summer???.......I know AUFC received some good offers for him & Almiron, last year & earlier this year, BUT I just saw a "report" that AUFC is in talks with Radamel Falcao, to add him in the Summer transfer window.

Martinez is our top striker...but he has some traits that makes him not so ideal. Martinez is purely a poacher.

He is highly replaceable .

Williams is more your overall striker.

Looking forward to the summer signings
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Furthermore, hardly think ATLUTD would spend the asking price for a player who is close to his sell-by date. The business model is more associated with the development of young players.

Selling Martinez or Almaron would come at a massive asking price...that would be worth Unckle Arthur's while.

HL

Comment

By then Williams should be able to step up, and get another youngster to go. Falcoa I don't think fit Atlanta style.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Eales & Bocanegra (AUFC President & TD) at yesterday's Europa Cup Final:

This picture has other MLS teams wondering what AUFC is up to.......Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

Comment

....a picture says 1000 words.......

HL

Comment

Working...
            X