• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......The Supreme Court ruling should

make it easier for you to bet on your teams:
    https://www.si.com/more-sports/2018/..._medium=social

I hope
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Some states, including NY where you're at, are already getting "things" in place to capitalize, and others have some serious interest & politicians looking to bring sports gambling to their states. NJ, who challenged the federal law & won, was already putting the infrastructure in place.

Wonder how much this will affect off-shore gambling.

Comment

Well, it had to be NJ. The gambling in Atlantic City has drastically declined...so something got to give. Maybe Christie deserves the credit?

This kind of gambling has been going on in europe for decades. Just look at some of the ad on football jerseys. You can bet on almost anything inbthe UK. I recall placing a bet
        that a certain striker will score 5 minutes before regulation. I have places other similar random bets.

The owners of sports franchises must be grinning widely...... to the bank!
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
        X