X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Gould: MT Pleasant financer speaks

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...2?profile=1511
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Fresh air😆😍😍🤩🤩

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Easy nuh Brick.

Comment

Now for Claffy's decision,how much do we charge the kids...........lol

🙄

Comment

From what I see ,we are dealing with British Jewish Multi millionare Realtors,Jamaica is blessed.I am sure he has his eye on the real estate market in Jamaica as well as our football,I am also sure he will bring other investors with him in the future as well as spur our own multi millionares/billionares to do same.

https://www.bloomberg.com/research/s...apId=251762800

# 7 ,on the list, a suh wi lucky.

https://www.essexlive.news/news/busi...e-essex-461873

Comment

isn't this the approach i have been preaching for over 20 years on this forum? these academies should be given preferential treatment by the government...no property taxes...no duty to import equipment etc...finally we are starting to see the light...

Comment

I dont know his business plan ,or his tax breaks or concessions,but as a investor and Jangle my mortgage man will back me in this ,when you invest in an area(neighborhood) you are investing in people that will bring up the value or the area,thus your investment, this football academy is a classic example of this.

Lets take way sports and look real estate e.g Harlem ,Brownsville etc ,gentrification is just that,30 years ago those areas were drug war zones,crack houses,whore houses etc,now you cant rent there unless you can spent 2k to 3k for 800 to 900 sq ft.

You cant lose, and this is where Burrell and the Government failed,even if they could not do as this gentleman is doing ,there is no way our program 20 plus year WC 98 ,doesnt not have 5 local coaches who we can draw from who has a A lic or even a B.To spread the knowledge across the land on how to play the game ,it instills confidence in your own product.

The next step I am hoping to see from MR Gould is that investment in our local coaches and that would be an embarrassment to me,in that we didnt believe in our own.

Comment

Working...
                X