No announcement yet.

Top 4 : Its relevance to liverpools quest for the Prem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He understood the question, just that answering it would lead to a concession, ergo he avoided it by employing dilatory tactics.
    Most unfortunate because what it says is he isn't intelligent enough to decipher .., and at the very least, unable to to express his thoughts(exactly what he accuses me of) clearly by wrongly questioning the language validity of what I said, despite it was said in English.

Comment

In other words he is acting like an idiot🙄
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
        He understood the question, just that answering it would lead to a concession, ergo he avoided it by employing dilatory tactics.
        Most unfortunate because what it says is he isn't intelligent enough to decipher .., and at the very least, unable to to express his thoughts(exactly what he accuses me of) clearly by wrongly questioning the language validity of what I said, despite it was said in English.
        Rock - restate the question as it makes NO sense. Sarry - no ducking or hiding here. That seems, (ironically) that it is YOU that is not being forthright. Restate the question (in English) and I will happily answer it. Tenk u.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Commonsense never makes sense to you

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            It is in English, it being incoherent is a completely different matter.
            What if Pool needs to secure more money before spending adequately and consistently?
            I am going to restate your question in terms that I believe represent what you are trying to say, but correct me if I am wrong. "What if Liverpool can't afford to spend adequately and consistently (in order to get on par with top level competition)?"

The fact is, that our owners don't have the resources of top competition, so they DO have to get creative about spending (before a future inflection point where there are more resources available). That is a given. It applies to every club that is not competing consistently for the title. How they do that can be through a combination of on field and off field strategies. That is exactly what they are doing and that's fine. I have no problem with that.

However, it is the SECOND part of the question that is specious, i.e. "before spending adequately and consistently". The reason is that the economics of football have evolved to a point where this second element is UNATTAINABLE when you are up against competition that does not operate their club on any financially motivated model. Chelsea owes Abramovich close to $1B. That is a loan that will almost certainly never be repaid. Try doing that with your bank. So, the FACT of the matter is, that Liverpool, Spurs, WBA, you name the club...will NEVER be able to be on par with the Citys and Chelseas of the world without their own rich benefactor (it being understood that you have to have the right coach, players and a loyal fan base (not the run-go-a-City-flyby-night eedyat type)...and so...FSG must go. Real LFC fans know that the "blame" can be squarely laid at the feet of Parry and Moores, who had a chance to sell LFC to Dubai Investment Capital, and instead, chose Hicks & Gillette. FSG is somewhere in between, richer than H&G, but not rich enough to make the investment needed to be consistently at the top. FSG needs to sell to richer owners - it's that simple. Unlike WBA (no disrespect) this is LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - we are a POWERHOUSE BRAND. There is no shortage of RHAT RICH owners that would KILL to own us. FSG either have to sh!t or get off the pot - they are simply not rich enough to KEEP US THERE (if we do indeed get there). Sadly - you can thank the Sheik and RA for this situation. Hope this explains it.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

So you understood the question,as per your belief in what you understood he was saying.

Idiot.😏

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                So you understood the question,as per your belief in what you understood he was saying.

Idiot.😏
                No fool - didn't you see he restated it? Dyam ass. And as usual, you're focusing on the end of the horse you most resemble.

Comment

He restated or you ? Based on your understanding of it.

In fact you said " I am going to restate"

Idiot,so you understood!

Comment

He restated or you ? Based on your understanding of it.

In fact you said " I am going to restate"

Idiot,so you understood!
                    Like I have said 10,000 times - you are one dumb fk. HE RESTATED IT YOU JACKASS!!!

His first post: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...924#post587924
                    His second post: http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/s...945#post587945

I simply made sure that after that (2nd) post, I was clear about what I was saying in the context of his question because I sure as sh!t didn't understand his first post, which Rock himself called "incoherent". Hug dat up! Once again, you take a typical Donald Chump eedyat REEK response...no comprehension skills whatsoever!! #dyamfool

Comment

Idiot : You said and I quote "I am going to restate your question in terms that I believe represent what you are trying to say"Given all what transpired.

Then proceeded to answer, given all the above,you understood!

The anger management therapy isnt working out is it,time for some meds.

Comment

Idiot : You said and I quote "I am going to restate your question in terms that I believe represent what you are trying to say"Given all what transpired.

Then proceeded to answer, given all the above,you understood!

The anger management therapy isnt working out is it,time for some meds.
                        Are you really this frigging stupid? Oh my lord. I RESTATED THE QUESTION BASED ON HIS SECOND POST, NOT THE FIRST you dumb-eedyat lagga head. You are TRULY TRULY STUPID. LOL!!! Klown, go and find a firefly, shub it in your ea's. Chuss mi, it will increase the wattage in your head 100,000 times over. #man-can-so-fool

Comment

Take your sleeping pill and go to bed.Let me restate "tek yuh pill a guh a yuh bed "

Comment

Take your sleeping pill and go to bed.Let me restate "tek yuh pill a guh a yuh bed "
                            LOL!! Wha'ppen eedy boo? You cyan tek the embarrassment of your stupidity? You nuh tyad fi fool? LOL!!! Me gawn ah mi bed - tyad fi bowl out u miggle stump. LOL!!

Comment

....Trying to save you from yourself,but hey ,yuh love my foot on your kneck😄,so I will keep it there as long as you want.

Comment

....Trying to save you from yourself,but hey ,yuh love my foot on your kneck😄,so I will keep it there as long as you want.
                                Typical. Wallowing in idiocy and delusion as usual!

Comment

Working...
                                X