Gunners why is UK media pushing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunners why is UK media pushing

Retention of Steve Bould,And Jens Lehman.
    These two are current coaches that have not improve current players in goal tending and solid defending.
    CLEAN SLATE. PLEASE NUH RETAIN NONE OF WENGERS
    CURRENT STAFF.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    Retention of Steve Bould,And Jens Lehman.
    These two are current coaches that have not improve current players in goal tending and solid defending.
    CLEAN SLATE. PLEASE NUH RETAIN NONE OF WENGERS
    CURRENT STAFF.
    What about MErtesacker (spelling) as the youth coach?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

We can wait to see if he makes an impact.

How u feel about your coach making the news as having the most boorish team in England.
      Today's news says he has made Manu unwatchable.

Drain the swamp...or not.
      Mourinho says he will not celebrate second place. However he says it's a great improvement and commendable. Tottenham also celebrated making Champions league second year in a row.

Boy how things change. For 20 years Arsenal and wenger derided for constantly playing Champions league and top four now. Every team that makes it is revered.
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Nonesense ! and I am not a Man U man,Mourinho ,like Benitez in my view is a tactical practical genius,he plays to his teams strengths ,they are built on the foundation of a strong defence ,this includes a swashbuckling central defender ,look he came 2nd although barely,it just so happens he is dealing with a new paradigm,dont be sursprised if Arsenal or Newcastle win the prem next season.

Memba mi tell yuh....Prophet X.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

How u feel about your coach making the news as having the most boorish team in England.
          Today's news says he has made Manu unwatchable.

Drain the swamp...or not.
          Mourinho says he will not celebrate second place. However he says it's a great improvement and commendable. Tottenham also celebrated making Champions league second year in a row.

Boy how things change. For 20 years Arsenal and wenger derided for constantly playing Champions league and top four now. Every team that makes it is revered.
          Damn, what a leap? How come this has become a discussion about my team? Oh well .... You do realize that since Fergie retired, this is the best we have done in the league? DESPITE the inconsistency of the players who didn't show up against Huddersfield, Newcastle, Albion, West Brom, Stoke, Southampton etc.

Since Fergie, most goals scored, least goals conceded, most points, UCL k/o round. We may not win the FA Cup but it is clear that this team has progressed under Jose's management. You do realize MU defeated every team in the top 6? The only other team to do that was City.

Boorish? Yes, as a MU fan it has been frustrating at times. However, how many times after going behind, they lifted their game to rally for the win?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Should the game be entertaining though X

Do u want to go to a game and see 11 men behind the ball waiting to counter. Are u aware Arsenal could have done that against Leicester city however as much as we want a balance btw attack and defense. Arsenal plays the right way. As a fan of the beautiful game. Mi nuh want see no Mourhino and Benitez tactics in a di World Cup.

Side note: an ever revolving world Lazie we have to keep up..multi Convo. Limited time..No gooners responded in a timely fashion so mi pivot..at my age mi nuh have too much time fi wait..
            As mi pop di pill..mi ready...��

Comment

Do u want to go to a game and see 11 men behind the ball waiting to counter. Are u aware Arsenal could have done that against Leicester city however as much as we want a balance btw attack and defense. Arsenal plays the right way. As a fan of the beautiful game. Mi nuh want see no Mourhino and Benitez tactics in a di World Cup.

Side note: an ever revolving world Lazie we have to keep up..multi Convo. Limited time..No gooners responded in a timely fashion so mi pivot..at my age mi nuh have too much time fi wait..
              As mi pop di pill..mi ready...��
              "As a fan of the beautiful game. Mi nuh want see no Mourhino and Benitez tactics in a di World Cup."

During and after the Europa League final last year pundits criticized Jose's approach. Some fans may not like it, but Jose is there to win. Ajax used the high press to force their opponents into mistakes. Jose saw that as their strength and used Fellanini as a outlet to take away the option of facing the high press. The man is a thinker and I can appreciate that.

Comment

11 behind the ball is only that if you dont have a plan to attack,and Mourinho,Benitez and Conte (cant leave him out) attack with deadly precision when given the right tools,thats the beauty of it,esp when done in frequency !

Which leads me to your other question about Arsenal doing same,Wenger could never do that ,he does not have the tactical acumen to set up a defence,or counter attack with precision,the game has passed him by,and this is the hypocrisy when Conte won last year he was seen as a Genius ,when Leicester did it same was said ,when Pep tried his free flowing game 1st season ,he was attacked as naive and struggling.

Brethren given the right tools ,11 behind the ball is a masterpiece to behold,something reserved for geniuses.That leaves Wenger's Arsenal out of the picture.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

PeeJay, I found the Chel$ki vs Huddersfield game one of the most entertaining of the season. The entire game was played in the Huddersfield half and at one time I counted about 17 players inside the Huddersfield penalty box. Huddersfield scored first despite playing with 11 men behind the ball. I agree that my side has played some boring football at times this season, but I can take boring football with one or two major titles.

Lillypool, Spurs and Arsenal are all finishing behind us playing adventurous and attractive football with nothing to show. Fact: Lillypool, stands a chance of not qualifying for sht after a season of playing champagne football. Salah may haffi rent the club his Player of the Season trophy fi put eena dem cabinet.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

LOL!

Comment

Working...
                    X