• Show
Clear All

• USAF...eeeek....eeeek

.....eeeeek.....eeeek....

Wayne Rooney to DC United......

You can do bettah dan dat man.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Unless you have reservations about Pepto's(the God sent manager of your team)judgements, and have firsthand experience coaching the likes of Ribbery, Robben, Iniesta, Messi, etc, I would defer to his opinion of Rooney over yours.

Comment

Yeah!!! I saw that BULLSHYTE.
      I was good with them going after Baloteli, but not Rooney, and they want to bring him for the Summer. DCU can get 2 younger & more creative players, from South America, for the $17M they're expected to pay Everton for Rooney.......DCU also needs a new GM & head coach.

Comment

The Peter Principle is in effect for both GM and Head Coach...'specially Olson.

Cannot wrap my head around Rooney playing for DCU. I have a feeling it wont happen.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

The 2 most successful teams in MLS (DCU & LAG) have the same glaring problem - LAG also needs a new head coach. The game has passed Sigi Schmid (that's why Seattle fired him) & the Galaxy should have realized he wasn't the man for the job when he brought in his friend, Dominic Kinnear (who San Jose fired last year), as his assistant. I guess they may also need a new GM as well.......US Soccer hired "stuck-in-time & predictable" Bruce Arena, which saved the Galaxy having to fire him, BUT they hired his twin, Sigi.......They should hire Marc Dos Santos as their new head coach.

Comment

Working...
          X