Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klopp Top 4 =Progress, Challenging for the Prem

https://www.theguardian.com/football...l-jurgen-klopp

Claffy say by April consistently.....lol,ooooooh what a fren we have in Klopp.Man can Suh fool.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/football...l-jurgen-klopp Claffy say by April consistently.....lol,ooooooh what a fren we have in Klopp.Man can Suh fool.
    LOL!! Reek - did you read the article? Do you think at the start of the season Pep said to his board - "The target is qualifying for the Champions League. That would be a big success." - LOL! Reek - FSG and eedyats like yourself have to understand that true LFC fans want:
    1. THE LEAGUE TITLE. THE LEAGUE IS SOMETHING WE HAVE TO BE IN THE RUNNING FOR AT THE START OF THE CAMPAIGN - IT IS THE TARGET, NOT TOP 4
    2. LFC to be a destination for top players, not a way station for Barca, Real Madrid, City, Bayern or Juve
    3. Top 4 only as a MINIMUM ACCEPTABLE requirement; 4th, 3rd, 2nd is a failed season for the true fan
    4. FSG and Klopp to build a squad that makes sure we are in a position to win the f-ing league, not worry about staying in top 4 and being 20+ points off first. KMT.

Read the article (although I don't expect you to comprehend it). Actually, scratch that - you too fool to learn anything. REEK! By the way, I forgot to congratulate you on your City team's winning of the league. Great example of "more with less". #dyam-eedyat
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Actually I believe Pep & Klopp verbalised the same targets to the board ,Klopp said his aim was to win the Prem and when it was not possible top 4 was the objective, CL was a possibility to be pursued.

Surely you dont suggest Pep said the Prem is gauranteed and he will get it this season, are you an idiot !, strike that

Asked what it would mean to qualify for Europe’s premier club competition for a second year running for the first time since 2009, Klopp said: “It would be massive. It was actually the main target we had at the start of the season. You want to be champions but it was clear after a few months that would not be possible.

“The target is qualifying for the Champions League. That would be a big success. With the group we’ve got, with how we came to the final and playing with the biggest intensity, being ready again, then the injuries we had, it would be a massive success.

Are you saying Klopp is an idiot ?
      Are you saying Klopp and Pep had different targets ?

I have said it from day one, top 4 is the target,winning the league is the cherry on top,next season we will pursue the cherry again,maybe two ,CL ....

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No - Klopp understands our reality. What I am saying is that YOU (REEK) are an idiot...not Klopp. It is YOU that thinks we can win the title and consistently challenge with your STUPID "more with less" theory...even though you don't understand what "consistently" really means (ffs - we're 20 points off top ). It has NEVER been done in the modern era without funds. Anyway, the point is that LFC does not have the depth to campaign on 4 fronts - it is that simple. We beat your side and draw against Stoke and WBA. Why? Because we have NO DEPTH. Why? Because dem nah spend enuff money. But...you are too stupid to see that with your asinine "more with less" theory. Look how far it got Wigan. LOL! And by the way - Rafa gets it.
        Last edited by Paul Marin; May 5, 2018, 08:03 PM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I can't help you if Klopp and Benitez graduated me to the top of the " more with less " class and you failed and have to repeat !

Don't hate me,you have a comprehension and presentation problem 😏

Odd you didn't mention Pep because the only consistency both have shown this season in fact all the top 4 clubs ,is to pursue a top 4 finish.

Class is dismissed Claffy.

Comment

Klopp or Brighton???

Comment

...and what if you don't make the top 4?
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dont mek mi laugh Lazie.....pleeeze!
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A 5th columnist will be very happy It suits his philosophy that top 4 is irrelevant.😏

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                    Dont mek mi laugh Lazie.....pleeeze!
                    I've been itching to ask the question but decided to wait for the final result of their game v Chelsea. If the blues should win their midweek game, then the final day should be interesting.
                    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

....just as interesting at the relegation level too....
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

A 5th columnist will be very happy It suits his philosophy that top 4 is irrelevant.😏
                        Sir X, once again, you prove to the world that you are an ass. Where is your proof? Who said "top 4 is irrelevant"? There is NOT ONE person on this board who has said that (including me). Give us the link. Didn't think so.

Secondly - Lazie - what the #feeble-minds fail to understand is that LFC's problem is simply that we lack depth. When you look to the bench and see Ragnar Klavan as our back up to VVD, you know. Klopp needs to get serious about going big or going home in the transfer market if we plan to fight on 4 fronts next season. And...lest it be lost on y'all (despite my proclamations and warnings), LFC's flirtation with dropping out of the top 4 was predictable the minute the site's resident jackass proclaimed we would finish second. He knows he is a jinX, yet he opens his foul mouth...and I'm the 5th columnist??
                        LOL!!! #fkineedyat

Comment

Einstein you just figured out my side lacks depth,what you think the more with less campaign is all about,Klopp knows this,he spoke on it.The plan is to secure top 4 and slowly add depth.

Yes slowly,it will take us two more seasons to reach the depth of a City or Man U.We don't have there money ,but we have the same time.

The relevance you put on top 4,is without significance if you can't verbalise its value as a stepping stone to winning the prem or the CL.

Top 4 gives us CL money and more TV rights money,I am sure you know the higher you are in the prem table it's the more money you get,or don't you🙄

Class is dismissed,Claffy😏
                          Last edited by Sir X; May 7, 2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Einstein you just figured out my side lacks depth,what you think the more with less campaign is all about,Klopp knows this,he spoke on it.The plan is to secure top 4 and slowly add depth.

Yes slowly,it will take us two more seasons to reach the depth of a City or Man U.We don't have there money ,but we have the same time.

The relevance you put on top 4,is without significance if you can't verbalise its value as a stepping stone to winning the prem or the CL.

Top 4 gives us CL money and more TV rights money,I am sure you know the higher you are in the prem table it's the more money you get,or don't you🙄

Class is dismissed,Claffy😏
                            LOL! I am glad you see me as Einstein...but compared to you, even a horsefly's ass is downright "Einsteinian". As I have said more than once, you state the obvious as it is some kind of revelation and then go on to pivot, flailing at straws in a vain attempt to justify your initial flawed position as if it was formulated with insight or forethought. You're the guy who will go "Hamilton will win the race without tires!" Then pivot to say, he will come 10th as a stepping stone to 1st..."it will take time". LOL!! At the end of the day, you've singly handedly REFUTED YOUR OWN (ASININE) "MORE WITH LESS" THEORY SUGGESTING THAT WE NEED DEPTH...(AND BY IMPLICATION - MONEY). #what-a-fkn-eedyat.

Comment

Yes we need money,like every body else,you are aware that every club needs money😏,show me one that operates without it and also that my club doesn't have oil tycoons or Arab governments to finance it's ambitions,hence we will forever be striving for top 4 to collect the TV money,to work with getting " more out of less"

Claffy you have earned 1 season worth of detention.

Comment

Working...
                              X