Klopp Top 4 =Progress, Challenging for the Prem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Yes we need money,like every body else,you are aware that every club needs money😏,show me one that operates without it and also that my club doesn't have oil tycoons or Arab governments to finance it's ambitions,hence we will forever be striving for top 4 to collect the TV money,to work with getting " more out of less"

Claffy you have earned 1 season worth of detention.
    LOL!!! Like I said - you prove your stupidity with your churlish gig-spinning on a daily basis. "More out of less" is now morphing (once again). Dude, you are an ass. For how long I have been telling you that we don't have enough to compete consistently. That don't mean that we don't try to make do with what we have (#dyameedyat) - isn't that OBVIOUS??? The POINT is that FSG needs to FIND THE F-ING MONEY because we will end up like Arsenal otherwise and we will be in for "more of the same" until that happens. And while they may not be as rich as City - they can find the money. If not, sell the f-ing club to someone who can spend.

P.S. And YOUR CLUB DOES HAVE THE MONEY - THEY ARE OWNED BY AN ARAB GOVERNMENT. REMEMBER - YOU JUMPED ON THEIR WAGON SEVERAL YEARS NOW. STAY THERE - YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED AT MY CLUB - REEK!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

It look like yuh want 2 seasons of detention,you had me up to " do with what we have "....One day it might occur to you that FSG isn't selling no time soon.😏

2 top 4 finishes and 2 cup finals is alot in 2 seasons,ask anybody,in fact Klopp says it's progress.😏
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It look like yuh want 2 seasons of detention,you had me up to " do with what we have "....One day it might occur to you that FSG isn't selling no time soon.😏

2 top 4 finishes and 2 cup finals is alot in 2 seasons,ask anybody,in fact Klopp says it's progress.😏
        This is LIVERPOOL DUMBASS!! Not your likkle fly by night hurry come up club! FSG either spends or give to someone that will! And for Klopp it's progress, but from what? We have been so long in the wilderness that top 4 is progress #jesuschrys. Listen REEK - you waggon hopping dumbass...those squatters are on MY SIDE's perch, it is high time for them to get off!! FSG SPEND!
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gibberish,yuh trying too hard to be relevant,like yuh ave sense or yuh blabbering for the clubs interest in some alternate reality that we are gauranteed benafactors like a City or Chelsea.

No one is fooled,class is dismissed, yuh get yuh 2 years detention,Claffy😏
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gibberish,yuh trying too hard to be relevant,like yuh ave sense or yuh blabbering for the clubs interest in some alternate reality that we are gauranteed benafactors like a City or Chelsea.

No one is fooled,class is dismissed, yuh get yuh 2 years detention,Claffy😏
            LOL! REEK - you're wrong - you're fool-ed. LOL! Maybe if you tried harder...erm...nuh bada...you jes stupid! LOL! I should know betta - you were never LFC so you wouldn't know who we are. Run - dyam punk!

Comment

Working...
            X