Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF why is this kid not called

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spa...2048b4587.html

I was speaking with one of their family friend over the weekend and they are rightfully upset that Shaq hasn't been invited to the US national team despite helping his team survive the drop in La Liga.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Shaq is well known by the U.S. Soccer system & has represented the U.S. at the youth level - he has played U17 (captain at the CONCACAF U17 Championship), U18 & U20 ('15 FIFA U20 World Cup). He's also listed on every USMNT player pool, I've seen.......Shaq started playing La Liga soccer October '17, and at that time he was in stiff competition for playing time. The first USMNT "rebuild" game was November 14, but the coaches decided not to call him & let him concentrate on his club career, as was done with others. It paid off because on November 18 he got his 1st La Liga start.......He has only played 8 games for Levante (6 La Liga & 2 Copa del Rey), this season (they have 3 more games).......The USMNT have friendlies against Bolivia, France, Republic of Ireland, England & Brazil this year, and I've seen Shaq on 2 of the preliminary call-up lists, so let's see what happens.

Comment

Working...
    X