No announcement yet.

Oh well .... I got a feeling it's over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well .... I got a feeling it's over.

Now ... onto the next one.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

What a rhatid game, I think they should two finals, have both RM and Bayern beat the winner of the Roma/Pool matchups.
    CR has been very conservative, saving all his energy and skills for the decider.

Comment

I hope we can live up to that performace in a di morrows.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

There is always hope.
        Isn't it amazing that even with the(otherwise) impressive margin of victory for your team in the first leg, it getting eliminated is still a real possibility?
        My guess is Roma will score six if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          There is always hope.
          Isn't it amazing that even with the(otherwise) impressive margin of victory for your team in the first leg, it getting eliminated is still a real possibility?
          My guess is Roma will score six if needed.
          Sorry, but Chelsea and City are all already out, unless you talking about Real Madrid which is another one of Reeky's team's....and if it's them, they are in the finals with a real possibility of losing to MY TEAM.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Beaming with confidence, fact is RM is the only team already in the finals, and, it is my opinion, they played their toughest opponent today.
            As to your relationship to your nemesis, what you said, regarding Pool ,could have easily came from Sir X.It is the similarities between you and Sir X that are profound and not the few differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
              Beaming with confidence, fact is RM is the only team already in the finals, and, it is my opinion, they played their toughest opponent today.
              As to your relationship to your nemesis, what you said, regarding Pool ,could have easily came from Sir X.It is the similarities between you and Sir X that are profound and not the few differences.
              Sorry, but you are confused. There are ZERO similarities between me and that flaming-twofaced-jackass. I am intelligent - he is stupid. I am good looking - he's ugly. I am loyal. He is a waggonist. I am bright - he is dark. I could go on...but you get the picture.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X