One correction! Last week I said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One correction! Last week I said

a 4 trophy mi wannt! Know what? Mek dat 5!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Good game? I was in church and could only follow the game via my cell phone, you know kinda like the ad on TV- ha ha ha ha...

Since it was my earth day I did not want to run out of church for basically a glorified pre-season game, now if it was the FA finals for example....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Happy birthday bredren! Suh you're an August man tuh? For a preseason game ... it was okay ....WORSE ... Manutd won!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Me and Tappa and Patrick Ewing born today....
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Happy birthday bredren! Suh you're an August man tuh? For a preseason game ... it was okay ....WORSE ... Manutd won!
          Sickko: Happy Birthday!

Lazie? August man tuh?

...and yes, I am!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X