Sir Alex told us to kick Reyes every chance we get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Alex told us to kick Reyes every chance we get

See confirmed Sir Alex uses every means necessary to win games. LAZIE OVER TO U.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

.....and Arsene Wenger told his players to fall over and whimper if breeze pass them. See Arsene Wenger uses every means necessary to lose games.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

It was consistent with the organized efforts to kick racism out of football, if memory serves me.., his handler(former coach)claimed the player is better than Henry, and it was as derogatory as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
        See confirmed Sir Alex uses every means necessary to win games. LAZIE OVER TO U.
        Old news that Peejay! This was a game that broke Arsenal's unbeaten run. Talk tuh me bout how we knocked out Spurs.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

congrats for knocking out spurs

how u like how Poch and Klopp nuh win nothing yet they are the best thing since slice bread. English Pundits a real jokers. Anyway how long you think we should give Klopp and Poch a pass.
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            how u like how Poch and Klopp nuh win nothing yet they are the best thing since slice bread. English Pundits a real jokers. Anyway how long you think we should give Klopp and Poch a pass.
            Dem can stay.... Wait....we have to take a certain team seriously in the UCL.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
            X