Mount Pleasant Football CLub: ST ANN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Pleasant Football CLub: ST ANN

An english man building an academy ,literally field ,barracks(school) and all.

Tegat ,running it.

http://mpafootball.com/about/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

depending on broke JFF will not work. This is the kind of partnership that is needed to move Ja forward.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My question is yuh act like yuh know everything and one in, about ,around and under JA football ,in fact everything,how yuh Neva know this ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        My question is yuh act like yuh know everything and one in, about ,around and under JA football ,in fact everything,how yuh Neva know this ?
        Oh come off it X. Was that called for?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes!

Comment

come on Lazie. X have to stroke his own ego.

X this is a good start but nothing is close to been achieved yet, however we need more of this.

I know nothing more about this academy.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

How yuh say nothing has been achieved, dem buy out a field for a stadium,bulldoze it ,have a youth team to senior team with a 4 to 5 ex national players running the program.

The Chelsea man refuse to disclose where the money is coming from,all he said is he has pledge$$$, and its rolling along.

What would you consider something.

Comment

Trying to find the news here. a community in ST Ann has a academy .. There are many in Jamaica.

Comment

Ear diss bredda......lol.

Comment

when they actually start producing a team or ballas. As I said it is a good start. you won't know until at least 2-3 years at least. Many people have good intention but consistence and result is another.

Comment

Point taken.

Comment

Working...
                      X