Where is Peter : I miss him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Peter : I miss him

Honestly, one of the most conscious honest poster,when not carding me.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

My guess is he will reappear only if Pool makes it to the CL finals as that would be that club's only accomplishment worthy celebrating.
    Maybe he does not subscribe to majoring in the minor, there just has to be at least one Liverpool fan on Earth...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      My guess is he will reappear only if Pool makes it to the CL finals as that would be that club's only accomplishment worthy celebrating.
      Maybe he does not subscribe to majoring in the minor, there just has to be at least one Liverpool fan on Earth...
      KMT. More rubbish you ah chat! Dyam facety 'bout "at least one Liverpool fan on Earth"...no wanda HL call you Rockenstein.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        KMT. More rubbish you ah chat! Dyam facety 'bout "at least one Liverpool fan on Earth"...no wanda HL call you Rockenstein.
        Marin...lets guh drink a cold beer.

I like craft beers like your IPA's. You can order anything you want.

I'll fyre the first 2 shats.

Oh, btw.... we can discuss the Rock........etc etc...
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Marin...lets guh drink a cold beer.

I like craft beers like your IPA's. You can order anything you want.

I'll fyre the first 2 shats.

Oh, btw.... we can discuss the Rock........etc etc...
          LOL!!! Anytime. I will send you a message next time I am in Atlanta! By then though, we might be ordering prune juice.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Cheers.........!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
            X