Big up Darren Moore.....!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up Darren Moore.....!

If i am not mistaken, ongle Pep has gone to Old Trafford to buss ManDisUnited asssss.

Darren Moore ladies and gentlemen, give him a
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

...and Sevilla as well. My side can be unbelievable time and again. They can put on a display to beat Chelsea, Pool and Citeh that makes eveyone see it as an unbeliveable display. Then they go out and be terribly unbelievable against Huddersfield, Newcastle, Westbrom, Southampton ...etc.

Still my side. Notice when we lose we don't hide.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Good job...no wonder Tappa run back a JFF, him did frighten Moore come tek him job! LOL! (Pretty sure WBA dishing out more than $3K US/Month for Moore). REEK - that WBA victory is a better example of "MOORE WITH LESS" than your stupid rants.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

What a bitter obnoxious guy.......

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43775710

HL

Comment

What's bitter? He's giving credit to your side by saying you won the title as a result of scoring more points and not because The Empire losing a single match.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Das all yuh get fram the interview....?

Jose gwine frigg up the fallen hempire even more .

Chusss mi.

I'm cant even hangle super-star Pogba.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
              Das all yuh get fram the interview....?

Jose gwine frigg up the fallen hempire even more .

Chusss mi.

I'm cant even hangle super-star Pogba.
              Well, under Jose's watch, MU has accumulated more points than any season after Fergie retired. I have my issues with Jose but the stats support him.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Some people need fi mind dem owna bizniz, especially when dem flip flop so much.
                Is this the same Pogba hym did style as a waste a money?
                Besides, what sayeth Pepto about City losing home games against two of his rivals?

Comment

Some people?

Who X?

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X