Rafa : How to Get More out of Less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafa : How to Get More out of Less

“You have to create a structure that will get you one player for the first-team squad from the academy every year.

“That’s the key if you want to save some money and with your local homegrown players have some heart and passion. But, ideally, you spend the money you save from not having to buy so many players on signing Europe’s top scorer. That’s a project.

https://www.theguardian.com/football...end-some-money
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Coach of the Season,we just beat a team where 1 player is worth the entire value of the starting 11.

1 point off Eveton, with a game to spare in 10 th place.Incidentally Everton spent 4times more than Newcastle.

RAFA,RAFA,RAFA,I would not be surprised if we finished 8th.😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sir X u just said " we"

Wow so u r really not a Reds fan...lol
      A cud a how much team u support so.
      I gave u so much benefit of supporting your Reds claim.
      Now everyone sees using lawyers are and will always be best.
      Things cannot be used again u in a reggae boyz forum
      "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Sir X u just said " we"

Things cannot be used against u in a reggae boyz forum
        "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Supporting the coach,RAFA ! who nuh like dat,well a suh it guh.

RAFA fi life.

Comment

An Arsenal fan explains the pain of more with less

https://youtu.be/Psfqm2q3PFY

Talk di tings,gooooners.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
              Things cannot be used again u in a reggae boyz forum
              Where have you been peejay? Look how long we a call him REEK!!! Dyam traitor.
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
              X