England FA and harry kane big joke now Mike Oliver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England FA and harry kane big joke now Mike Oliver

No wonder Dem nuh have no rep as ref in Russia this world Cup. Kane a gal. England referees are rucks.
    And the FA ..f asses.
    No way that's a clear penalty. Just kill a team dream and great come back against Real. Mek dem deal with it on the pitch. Ehh put ur self in the middle. As the factor.
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
    No wonder Dem nuh have no rep as ref in Russia this world Cup. Kane a gal. England referees are rucks.
    And the FA ..f asses.
    No way that's a clear penalty. Just kill a team dream and great come back against Real. Mek dem deal with it on the pitch. Ehh put ur self in the middle. As the factor.
    I may end up being the only one saying this but I am of the view that was a penalty. I do not have a horse in this race but I would have awarded that penalty as well.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I may end up being the only one saying this but I am of the view that was a penalty. I do not have a horse in this race but I would have awarded that penalty as well.
      I tend to agree - I can see it both ways though. From where the referee was, I can see why he said it was a penalty, from the angle behind the goal, I can see why one would say it wasn't. Buffon vex because he probably would have gotten the ball.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think this argument should be pointed at the Liverpool/City game. The ref interfered and changed the outcome of the Liverpool/City game. I had my doubts on City winning though but once the ref interfered that was it. The ref should have let them play and settle the game.

The Juve/Real game was a bit different; in the sense that it was a loss of nerves that decided that game. Someone was angry when Casemiro was taken off. I said don't worry Zidane is making a huge gamble here. The third goal came. I said it was going to be a battle of nerves in the last five mins of the game. The Juve defender panicked. Those guys that Zidane sent in are quick but not clinical in front of the goal. They always want to settle the ball before shooting. At that level one has to be able to fire first time. Guess what the Juve defender did ? Wrapped himself around the Real attacker who wanted to settle the ball to shoot. The defender had some more seconds; let the ball drop for him to settle then you pounce flick the ball away for corner or someone can shoot on the rebound for Buffon to handle it. He panicked, penalty for me.

Zidane got away with that move on PSG because the PSG coach removed Cavani. If Cavani was still out there with Ney, Real would have tied or lost that game.

BTW that ref and linesman; I don't them no where near a Brasil game in the WC. Brasi sould start protesting from now. Not even with VAR. I'm talking about the Liverpool/Mancity refs.

Comment

King Jawge...you are the 2nd most reasonable person on this forum.

Jangle is 3rd, Lazie is 4th.........RockY is maybe 8th. X is pulling up the rear........
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

That is subjective and ergo unreasonable.
            God help us if you are the most reasonable here.
            Anyway, nice way to slip back in, albeit tail tucked(as expected)between your legs.

Comment

HL what was said in my house I can't say it here. Believe it or not it's the first game that did you guys in. First game was terrible and the Manu loss didn't help either.Did Pep make any significant adjustment after the first half (first game)? No, ah well.

Comment

The lesson is always score when you get a chance.

Sterling two sitters should not be missed. We paid dearly .

Its growing pains King.

Jesus is up front again tomorrow. We must complete the task.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yup he did. I think that's why he passed to someone with a higher probability of scoring in the first mins of the 2nd game.

Boss the only thing I see with Tottenham is is that they are a physical team. If you can cut down on the those wide passes in the back, stay more compact in the middle and not so far apart making those long lateral passes, you should be fine. That goal that was ruled offside with the quick snappy passes in the 18 should become a staple of your game. Your boy KDB needs to run more and not just stop to watch when loses the ball. His presence should be felt in your defensive 3rd, hence transitioning to some serious counter. Also If Sane improves above what he did last game, all should be well. Your team some serious over haul HL (especially midfield). Yup Liverpool exposed you and you exposed Liverpool too (especially first half of the second game)..

Comment

Working...
                  X