HL, Reek, BT...mi vex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, Reek, BT...mi vex...

...not one ah unu congratulate my side or wish us luck. You are poor sports.
    Now - only one English team left standing. Can Klopp rise to the occasion or stumble like we did in the Europa league two seasons ago?
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Well the results went according to how I hoped it would. You knocking out Sh!tty and then get knocked the eff out in the semis. So congrats on your achievement.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Well the results went according to how I hoped it would. You knocking out Sh!tty and then get knocked the eff out in the semis. So congrats on your achievement.
      Erm...we are going to see if your "reverse goat mout" werk in my side favor. Keep up those predictions. You might jes be the antidote to the dreaded REEK-X goat mout'.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Antidote?
        Already found, your team is already in the semis despite.., it is ergo a matter of administering it again.
        If Sir X is blamed when it goes bad, why isn't he credited when it goes otherwise?

Comment

Methinks a the weak-heartedness and the constant negativity against Sir X’s “Liverpool” side why dem always a lose. No wonder the big man Sir X haffi bun out the 5th Columnist.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            Antidote?
            Already found, your team is already in the semis despite.., it is ergo a matter of administering it again.
            If Sir X is blamed when it goes bad, why isn't he credited when it goes otherwise?
            Because nuff prayers have to go into each and every one of his STUPID predictions that have no benefit to anyone (especially Liverpool) based on his track record. As Jangle-breath himself has said many times - even a broken clock is right 2x a day. Reek always frig we up - look how him sheg we against unu. KMT. Mek me wan fi BAX him.

Comment

Working...
            X