HL!!!.......MLS teams (present, future and

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......MLS teams (present, future and

possible) attracting new investments & ownership.
    Got this today:
    "South African/American surgeon, entrepreneur, and philanthropist Patrick Soon-Shiong (net worth of US$7.6 billion) near deal to buy into DC United at $500M valuation, source says. He and managing partner Jason Levien buying Erick Thohir’s stake, source says. Levien will continue to run the MLS club. Soon-Shiong is a minority owner of the LA Lakers."

*Orlando in March (Albert Friedberg); Phoenix in February (Alex Zheng); Miami in December (Masayoshi Son and Jose & Jorge Mas).

Teams that need new ownership with deep pockets: New England, Columbus, Chicago & Colorado.......
    Philadelphia gets a pass, FOR NOW, because they're seriously investing in their academy.

Seems the rumors I heard about Mario Balotelli were true. Heard today that the MLS team interested in him & talking to his agent is DC United.

Comment

USAF HL is sick and he’s taken a few days off. Him belly a run from the last 10 days. Him seh fi tell yuh “really?” in response to your news.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

USAF how you like how we deal with Club America??

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          USAF HL is sick and he’s taken a few days off. Him belly a run from the last 10 days. Him seh fi tell yuh “really?” in response to your news.
          Sick?? Sick which part???? KMT - him jes "Hiding Low" ... LOL!!! That's the bes' one RockY ever bring! LOL!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Probably got the Liverpoolitis virus. It's been going around. I know at least 4 others who caught it. I hear the symptoms are: Social isolation, confusion, fatigue, loss of appetite, chest pains, restless sleep, irritability, nausea, anxiety and hopelessness.......I hope he feels better soon. Hang in there HL.

Comment

Still SMILING. Vanney & the team showed the rest of MLS how to play LigaMX teams. If you sit back & just rely on counter-attacks, LigaMX teams will "kill" you. Attack & press them, and you'll have them scrambling, fouling & making mistakes.......Also liked how you guys bit@h slapped Miguel Herrera, and shut up that loud mouth clown.......Watch out for Chivas, they play dirty.......Will be supporting Toronto FC in the final.

Wish NYRB could have converted at least 2 of the many chances they created yesterday, to make it an ALL MLS CCL Final, but once again BWP fail to score in a BIG game & Marsch adopted a passive game plan for the 1st leg.
              Last edited by USAF; April 11, 2018, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Mi think mi pass HL on the side of the road in Kennesaw the other yesterday holding a sign, I though it was a Trump sign but I could be wrong, it was saying "All we do is win".

LOL!!!
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                  Probably got the Liverpoolitis virus. It's been going around. I know at least 4 others who caught it. I hear the symptoms are: Social isolation, confusion, fatigue, loss of appetite, chest pains, restless sleep, irritability, nausea, anxiety and hopelessness.......I hope he feels better soon. Hang in there HL.
                  Thankx USAF........

snifff, snifff.....aaaaachoooo...!
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    Mi think mi pass HL on the side of the road in Kennesaw the other yesterday holding a sign, I though it was a Trump sign but I could be wrong, it was saying "All we do is win".

LOL!!!
                    Woooiiieeee......me crushed dreams
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X