Rahtid ... is this for real? Went to a meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahtid ... is this for real? Went to a meeting

returned and checked the score only to see this? Looking at the match card on espnfc, Citeh started 3 CDs, did they really go 3-4-3 at Anfield?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Ask HL and Brick.😏
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Ask HL and Brick.😏
      Well, if the scoreline holds, I don't expect to see Bricktop until maybe Satday.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But Im say,meet him here 2: 45 . Pm today,I expect 3 more goals for Liverpool.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Me deh ya a wait pon him too
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            returned and checked the score only to see this? Looking at the match card on espnfc, Citeh started 3 CDs, did they really go 3-4-3 at Anfield?
            They did not play 3-4-3 (played 4-3-3). Their problem was that they could not make any connection between the midfield and the forwards. Their strategy was to go down the left flank and put the young right back under pressure - but it didn't work. TAA was awesome. The XCity front three did not make one combination between them. Had they started Sterling instead of Gundogan, they may have been better off, but I suspect Pep did that to keep Sterling from the crowd. LFC played BRILLIANTLY. It's the first time I've seen us play a game of 2 halves appropriately - first half - Rock & Roll football - light them up for 3 with no reply. Second half - classical music. No rush, no fuss, good old fashioned win the 50/50 ball and deny space defending. Milner and Hendo - outstanding. Karius - him could a put a hammock up between the pipes and do more work. And don't underestimate the 12th man.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
              They did not play 3-4-3 (played 4-3-3). Their problem was that they could not make any connection between the midfield and the forwards. Their strategy was to go down the left flank and put the young right back under pressure - but it didn't work. TAA was awesome. The XCity front three did not make one combination between them. Had they started Sterling instead of Gundogan, they may have been better off, but I suspect Pep did that to keep Sterling from the crowd. LFC played BRILLIANTLY. It's the first time I've seen us play a game of 2 halves appropriately - first half - Rock & Roll football - light them up for 3 with no reply. Second half - classical music. No rush, no fuss, good old fashioned park the Manchester United bus and win the 50/50 ball and deny space defending. Milner and Hendo - outstanding. Karius - him could a put a hammock up between the pipes and do more work. And don't underestimate the 12th man.
              I made the correction.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                I made the correction.
                Okay - congratulations...what you want now? A trophy? LOL!!!
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

They did not play 3-4-3 (played 4-3-3). Their problem was that they could not make any connection between the midfield and the forwards. Their strategy was to go down the left flank and put the young right back under pressure - but it didn't work. TAA was awesome. The XCity front three did not make one combination between them. Had they started Sterling instead of Gundogan, they may have been better off, but I suspect Pep did that to keep Sterling from the crowd. LFC played BRILLIANTLY. It's the first time I've seen us play a game of 2 halves appropriately - first half - Rock & Roll football - light them up for 3 with no reply. Second half - classical music. No rush, no fuss, good old fashioned win the 50/50 ball and deny space defending. Milner and Hendo - outstanding. Karius - him could a put a hammock up between the pipes and do more work. And don't underestimate the 12th man.
                  Thanks, I didn't see the game. Based on the 3 Cds named, I was wondering if Pep changed the system for this game.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't see the game. Based on the 3 Cds named, I was wondering if Pep changed the system for this game.
                    Klopp now needs to roll the PSG v. Barcelona UCL tie from last year for the team and remind them it is not over until it's over...especially when we have to deal with unwise, premature celebrations from "so called fans".

Comment

Klopp now needs to roll the PSG v. Barcelona UCL tie from last year for the team and remind them it is not over until it's over...especially when we have to deal with unwise, premature celebrations from "so called fans".
                      Funny enough, watching Bein Sports last night, one of the analyst (former Italian player cannot recall his name now) said Real Madrid v Juventus is over. Liverpool v City is not over.

Comment

Funny enough, watching Bein Sports last night, one of the analyst (former Italian player cannot recall his name now) said Real Madrid v Juventus is over. Liverpool v City is not over.
                        Karek - no game is over until it's over. Just smart to keep that in mind.

Comment

Karek - no game is over until it's over. Just smart to keep that in mind.
                          Not true. Real Madrid tie ... over. Barca tie ... over.

Comment

Not true. Real Madrid tie ... over. Barca tie ... over.
                            That's what they said about PSG last year and Milan when them did drop 3 pon my side in the UCL finals. Time alone will tell.

Comment

Working...
                            X