HL!!!.......Flavio beefing up OCFC to come

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Flavio beefing up OCFC to come

for AUFC.......Looks like the Brazilian means business, and Jason Kreis's hot seat just got a lot hotter. He & Ben Olsen presently have one foot out the door.
    https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2018/...am-490-million

Been to Orlando...and that stadium needs beefing up. It is a good franchise that has more potential.

Btw. I could name maybe less than half of the USA squad that played Paraguay last night. They won 1nil.

Weah got his first cap last night alongside another kid who plays overseas.

Curious to see who gets picked as the new coach. I would not be upset if Bob Bradley gets a second bite of the cake.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

They're integrating young players into the USMNT player pool (they have Gold Cup & Copa America next year).......3 players made their USMNT debut last night, BUT it was also expected that 3 others (3 defenders) would have made their debuts as well - results become more important than effectively integrating new players & building a strong player pool, when the interim head coach has his sights on the full-time head coach position. The man didn't even call a CAM (#10) for this camp/game.......Still think they can move on from Bobby Wood.

Bob Bradley??? - No thanks!!! I think he's the best U.S. head coach, from his generation, but I'll pass.......I don't see any U.S. head coach who I'd hire now, for the USMNT head coach job. There are some promising "young" head coaches, BUT they need to gain some solid working experience.......Need a head coach with a solid & successful international resume, who can effectively groom young players.

Comment

I think Caleb Porter is the best of the lot right now. Winning the College and MLS cups in a short time. He knows how to make young players link up.

It is most likely at this stage the US is going for a overseas coach to take them out of the ditch.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X