Paul a ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul a ?

Why would LFC buy this guy for 30 mill and increase his wages i.e triple them in less than 8 months,what would be the sole factor in that increase ?

Would you call that getting more out of less based on a players performance, by buying cheap or at below market value ?

For the record how much do you value him ?

https://dailym.ai/2G3HLaT
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    Why would LFC buy this guy for 30 mill and increase his wages i.e triple them in less than 8 months,what would be the sole factor in that increase? Would you call that getting more out of less based on a players performance, by buying cheap or at below market value ? For the record how much do you value him ?https://dailym.ai/2G3HLaT
    You have a funny way of taking outliers and making them gospel. In the same way that you have an outliers like Salah or Coutinho you also have players that devalue, like Robbie Keane, Joe Cole, Alberto Aquilani, Paul Pogba, Andy Carrol, etc. etc. etc. What do you call those? The bottomline is that all teams will have players that perform BETTER (OR WORSE) in one system versus another. This is not unique to LFC or any club. It happens everyday, everywhere. If you insist on beating your chest on a player that succeeds, you need to also tuck your tail when players fail. In my team's case, Salah's wonderful performance is meaningless unless it delivers the Premier League title next year...but I will take winning the 2018 UCL as a step in the right direction. And last, I am not in the business of valuing players. I don't pretend to know the reasoning behind that calculus. Obviously, it all depends on the depth of the buyer's pockets and my own ambition. I value SALAH, FIRMINHO, MANE and the rest of the LFC squad that suits the manger's purpose at whatever price it takes to keep them. That's my price.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Idiot ! These are not outliers ,its practiced everyday from big to small clubs , Arsenal did it well,Wenger winning the Prem and cups , the culmination being the invincibles where Wenger was seen as a genius for getting more out of less,compared to what LFC and Man U spent ,all concentrated on youth development.

Rafa could have done same and Klopp will do better because of one factor , time to complete his project, unlike Wenger who completed and is now denigrating his project ,LFC supporters will give him notice when its time to go, hopefully it wont end like the Arse.

Glad yuh now bow to the more with less theory even though yuh rate it as an outlier ,you left off Saurez as an outlier and special mention to the fit Sturridge for 12 mill.SSS - Saurez $25 mill,Sturry $12 mill and Sterling $500k ,in total $37- 38 mill came with in a slip of winning a premier league title , the problem was we didnt have a coach to get more with that less.

That combined strike force was worth 1 player from Man City- Aguero $38 - 45 mill and Chelsea strikers - Torres - $50 mill .

Currently as it stands my LFC Strike force is comparable to this same purchase value in todays inflation- market,The value based on players performance would put Mane , Firmino and Salah at least $50 mill to start the bidding war.

Idiot, a suh yuh get more outta less !
      Last edited by Sir X; March 26, 2018, 01:24 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        Idiot ! These are not outliers ,its practiced everyday from big to small clubs , Arsenal did it well,Wenger winning the Prem and cups , the culmination being the invincibles where Wenger was seen as a genius for getting more out of less,compared to what LFC and Man U spent ,all concentrated on youth development.

Rafa could have done same and Klopp will do better because of one factor , time to complete his project, unlike Wenger who completed and is now denigrating his project ,LFC supporters will give him notice when its time to go, hopefully it wont end like the Arse.

Glad yuh now bow to the more with less theory even though yuh rate it as an outlier ,you left off Saurez as an outlier and special mention to the fit Sturridge for 12 mill.SSS - Saurez $25 mill,Sturry $12 mill and Sterling $500k ,in total $37- 38 mill came with in a slip of winning a premier league title , the problem was we didnt have a coach to get more with that less.

That combined strike force was worth 1 player from Man City- Aguero $38 - 45 mill and Chelsea strikers - Torres - $50 mill .

Currently as it stands my LFC Strike force is comparable to this same purchase value in todays inflation- market,The value based on players performance would put Mane , Firmino and Salah at least $50 mill to start the bidding war.

Idiot, a suh yuh get more outta less !
        LOL! Okay - so if Salah and Coutinho are not outliers, I can't understand how come we didn't get £50m for Charlie Adam. #dyameedyat. You should stay away from trying to discuss financial matters of any kind, you clearly have no idea what you're talking about and have no concept of generally accepted principles - accounting and otherwise. And oh...you cuss of BR for not getting "more out of less" yet he got to 2nd faster than Klopp or Rafa. And...to be ultra clear, none of it means sh!t unless we (not City - that's you - look down) win the title and challenge for it consistently. The jury therefore, is still out on Klopp. As I said - the UCL 2018 would be a good start, but unless we win the title, it's all for nothing.
        Last edited by Paul Marin; March 26, 2018, 02:12 PM.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
        X