X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxhill glows as U-20s' medal finish manifests JFF's goal

Boxhill glows as U-20s' medal finish manifests JFF's goal

Junior Dowie/Staff Photographer
    Jamaica Football Federation president Crenston Boxhill (left), members of the national Under-20 football team, team officials and sponsors gather at a congratulatory luncheon dubbed 'Salute the Boyz'. The event was hosted at the Jamaica Pegasus hotel yesterday to honour the team for its silver-medal finish at the Pan American Games.

Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) president Crenston Boxhill rattled his mind briefly in deciding which meant more to his administration: the senior Caribbean Championship victory in 2005 or the recent silver medal earned by the Under-20 team at the Pan American Games.

http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/articles...164&category=1
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Soooo! Boxhill's focus is on the JFF November elections with his platform based on youth. Okayy.
    So I should believe then that the U-15 Youth team are in training now and preparing for the 3rd edition of the annual CFU Youth Cup that kicks off in T&T in less than 2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
      Soooo! Boxhill's focus is on the JFF November elections with his platform based on youth. Okayy.
      So I should believe then that the U-15 Youth team are in training now and preparing for the 3rd edition of the annual CFU Youth Cup that kicks off in T&T in less than 2 weeks?
      ...and, would being caught by surprise on the 'change of rules'...were those rules changed? ...or, did the JFF assume one thing, i.e. failing to read rules which said not what they thought? ...be not too much of a problem if ALL our national teams were continuously in match-ready shape?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
      X