Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof : Br & Paul Marin Aka 5th Columinist-Claffy

IS/WAS and will always be a 5th columnist

The 30 year-old keeper posted a picture of a Manchester United flag, accompanied by the words “keep the red flags flying high, Man United will never die!”

https://www.footballfancast.com/prem...23-performance

BR SINGED him , Claffy promoted and defended him.I said we had a GK problem under BR ,Claffy rejected my position, no doubt Mig will soon come out- flaming like Paul
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    IS/WAS and will always be a 5th columnist

The 30 year-old keeper posted a picture of a Manchester United flag, accompanied by the words “keep the red flags flying high, Man United will never die!”

https://www.footballfancast.com/prem...23-performance

BR SINGED him , Claffy promoted and defended him.I said we had a GK problem under BR ,Claffy rejected my position, no doubt Mig will soon come out- flaming like Paul
    How ironic, the same donkey who run go a City and was a wave them flag now cussing off a player (they are never to be trusted) for showing love for a next Manchester team? Right? LOL!! Nuff said...you and Bogdan can both hug up your turncoatism and leave me out - I have never professed support for any team - EVER - but LFC. Dyam eedyat...run go kissout you ****** nitty gritty ***** and leave me out.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Link it to you supporting Hodgson - relegation , BR - monkey wrenches , Bogdan and Ming ,etc etc.

These are facts , you supported almshouse because you dont know how to identify quality and that starts with coaches , you didnt know those morons arent good fits,you ran Rafa, and gave Klopp lukewarm support when BR got sacked, have yet to declare a Liverpool victory.

To put it mildly yuh suspect, worse case yuh is a 5th columnist Now tell me what kind of actions loyal fans would take when dealing with 5th columnist like you , you guessed it ,advocate against the almshouse from within and with adversaries without ,as long as dem nuh name Man U

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

His is a goalkeeper perspective, Man U prowess regarding top keepers is to be admired and acknowledged.

Comment

Link it to you supporting Hodgson - relegation , BR - monkey wrenches , Bogdan and Ming ,etc etc.

These are facts , you supported almshouse because you dont know how to identify quality and that starts with coaches , you didnt know those morons arent good fits,you ran Rafa, and gave Klopp lukewarm support when BR got sacked, have yet to declare a Liverpool victory.

To put it mildly yuh suspect, worse case yuh is a 5th columnist Now tell me what kind of actions loyal fans would take when dealing with 5th columnist like you , you guessed it ,advocate against the almshouse from within and with adversaries without ,as long as dem nuh name Man U
          Suspect? LOL! Dude, your inability to comprehend doesn't mean your infantile interpretation of nuance constitutes "evidence". What is FACT is your TRAITORISM...dat's why we call you RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Xpected response,denial,deflect and accuse.😏😒

expecting honesty from a weak heart,is like looking for water in a desert.

5th columnist.
            Last edited by Sir X; March 23, 2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Xpected response,denial,deflect and accuse.😏😒

expecting honesty from a weak heart,is like looking for water in a desert.

5th columnist.
              Me say you name REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!! A who did run? Me? An me is the weak heart? LOL!! Klown, move you stinkin self an gwey!! Dyam eedyat. T'ink sey people fool.

Comment

MR Trump,calling names and yelling does not dismiss the facts that you made incriminating statements ,continue to do so and is guilty of being compromised as a 5th columinist.

Comment

MR Trump,calling names and yelling does not dismiss the facts that you made incriminating statements ,continue to do so and is guilty of being compromised as a 5th columinist.
                  Wooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee..... .....look pan eedyat a try he he he...tell me sumpting...is wha me sey dat more incriminating dan dis:

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)"

Comment

Easy,the lie or quote you attributed to Shankley to justify support for the owners,sub par managers at the expense of the supporters.

NEXT !

Comment

Easy,the lie or quote you attributed to Shankley to justify support for the owners,sub par managers at the expense of the supporters.

NEXT !
                      Lie??? LOL!!! He he he...you a scrape di battam ah di barrel dude - there are 1M people in the LFC universe that use that quote. And as Peter R schooled you already, there is no "lie" if there is reasonable cause to believe. That said, the quote is attributable by MOST LFC fans because it embodies Shankly's beliefs. Now...where in Shankly's trick bag of quotes would he have sanctioned this:

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)"? REEK'Y - you are a TRAITOR - HUG IT UP!!

Comment

Still a lie,it has been rejected by the supporters because as you stated it's not " reasonable",only a 5th columnist would persist with that narrative.

And you persist

Comment

Still a lie,it has been rejected by the supporters because as you stated it's not " reasonable",only a 5th columnist would persist with that narrative.

And you persist
                          No sorry Reek'y - it is YOU who persist. Calling people liar you need to have your facts right. And you don't. Tell me nuh...which part of Shankly repertoire you tek dis from?

"H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" Right...didn't think so.

Comment

Working...
                          X