Manu Manager has a 12 minute melt down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manu Manager has a 12 minute melt down

Wow Lazie, Jangle, Rock I guess Arsene has a strong back. Who gets criticize more mou or arsene
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

He has to be very careful though, I have issue with the Special One saying it is not the forst time we unceremoniously exited the CL in its infancy.
    As to the comparison between both managers, it is really an invidious one, we dealt with spit and image of Wenger via the likes of Moyes anf LvG, without the out placards.

Comment

The criticisms come because we are the biggest and most successful club in England and we have the money to spend. Many times they are unfair. Mourinho can be a little thin-skin when criticized even though in this case he's stating facts. I've been saying that our current situation started under the Fergie era and is yet to be fixed. Mourinho inherited a weak and unbalanced squad in comparison to the other elite clubs, and he's going through the very expensive process of rebuilding. The demand for major trophies right now is overshadowing the great work that he's done to date.

Arsene Wenger is a failure since his Invincibles side given the size of the club and the resources at his disposal. About two or three years after the dismantling of that side, he was about two or three players away from building an elite squad to challenge for major trophies. Instead, he bought fashion designers and lame horses.

Don't even mention Loserfool and Klopp. 28 years and counting.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

.....In other words he can't handle the new paradigm.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Caught on candid camera:Pressha bussing Mourinho pipes.😏

https://youtu.be/IGOpGUpyXfI

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
            He has to be very careful though, I have issue with the Special One saying it is not the forst time we unceremoniously exited the CL in its infancy.
            As to the comparison between both managers, it is really an invidious one, we dealt with spit and image of Wenger via the likes of Moyes anf LvG, without the out placards.
            Rock[I] what a dam rant.

He should be fired on the spot.

World greatest club with several $345K/week primadonna(sp?) players.

Wukliss club dat Rocki...............
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Cat had your tongue during Moyes' and LvG's tenures, it is likely you will be vocal only when your interest is threatened.
              We want to see who he will bring in this summer.

Comment

What's wrong wid your current crop of overrated players!!???

We even gave youall Sanchez and Pogba..and still unu STILL wukliss.

What a friggin shame and disgrace!

HL

Comment

We gave you Tevez, as to Sanchez and Pogba, those are players we denied you.

Our problem is the team is not adhering to the mere fundamentals.., the players are collectively woeful.It is an easy fix though.

Comment

What you need to focus pon is enjoying your likkle purple patch while you can. It’s temporary.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

....suh who is talkin to you....tell mi.....

Thanks.

HL

Comment

To be honest Mourinho made some sense,in truth alot!

Comment

Working...
                        X