The Misery Loves Company Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Misery Loves Company Club

Errmmm, slide over Mr. President and Rocky. Mek me mek a space fi we Chel$ki friends.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Is Roman on vacation?
    I think Conte will lose his job sooner than expected despite the opposition being of the tallest order.
    You forced Costa out only to have his replacement to come on as a late substitute?
    Earlier, Willian was shafted earlier in the season yet proved to be Chelsea's most intriguing player?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      Errmmm, slide over Mr. President and Rocky. Mek me mek a space fi we Chel$ki friends.
      ...ah nuh me, di Spurs man dem a tek up too much space.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

It is a debacle, we have to hope both Pool and City somehow make it to the finals, or even more space is needed.
        You kniw a good mason?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          ...ah nuh me, di Spurs man dem a tek up too much space.
          Lol...olol...lol...
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

As for You Rock...you should be in solitary confinement based on your recent anger mgt. Issues.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I will definitely be there(in solitary confinement) when it is time for you to roost, having me sit anywhere near you is asking waaay too much.
              Not even great walls of China will ever do.

Comment

Chree down. Two more to go.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Make space for Pool, City sits on the dirt patch below our feet, no space.. required for them.
                  Which team will get booted?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/live/43427336

Comment

Bittaahhhh!
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Let see, I missed the possibility of a combined(Pool+City)advancing?

City is going to park the bus, Klopp just isn't smart enough.Still a high scoring game though.

Comment

We learnt from our mistakes with you,besides we did what you couldn't do.

Buss Dem ass.
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I'm bringing Bayern to win the whole shebang. However, for the Loserfool vs Sh!tty clash I want Fool fi win that then lose in the next round. Plain and simple.

Comment

A Sevilla me sarry fah,wouldda prefah dem get Roma, and Barca deal wid Bayern.

The Pool/City matchup is actually a good thing, the compromise is an EPL team will advance to the next round.
                            City's nuance vs Pool's experience, not sure who will fare better advancing..

Comment

You are stretching it, a buss arse would make your team the favourite, and that isn't the case.

The lesson, to be further studied, is both Pool and City could not muster up more than two goals against Man U.

Comment

Working...
                              X