No announcement yet.

RockY, Jangle, Lazie...check it out....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RockY, Jangle, Lazie...check it out....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...CYjpuh98U1Qqd7

Man dem a tek vacation....ateckiteasy
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

HL you guys are very disingenuous after the guy got about eleven touches (of which two goals came), all you guys can rave about is Silva.

I read where Jesus said he would work hard for City to win the CL. I scoffed and said to myself "Jesus, how so when you aren't getting enough balls?" Well in the Stoke game he showed me how he would do it. This kid is simply amazing. The first goal where he pulled his markers then released Sterling, the second is why teams will fear him because he comes to make sure his team wins by passing to a team mate with the optimum chance (he did it against Bolivia and Peru, Neymar and Agusto respectively) to score. I see the Jesus that just came from Palmeiras that came to England coming back (right time too). Son of man should take care not to place himself in harm's way because I don't see any appreciation going his way.

BTW congrats on winning the EPL (for you too Bricky). I hope pepto starts to bench Son of man again. You have lots of stars that can win the CL, you don't need Jesus. yes?

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...CYjpuh98U1Qqd7

Man dem a tek vacation....ateckiteasy
      Page cannot be found.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yuh not missing anything Mr. President.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          HL you guys are very disingenuous after the guy got about eleven touches (of which two goals came), all you guys can rave about is Silva.

I read where Jesus said he would work hard for City to win the CL. I scoffed and said to myself "Jesus, how so when you aren't getting enough balls?" Well in the Stoke game he showed me how he would do it. This kid is simply amazing. The first goal where he pulled his markers then released Sterling, the second is why teams will fear him because he comes to make sure his team wins by passing to a team mate with the optimum chance (he did it against Bolivia and Peru, Neymar and Agusto respectively) to score. I see the Jesus that just came from Palmeiras that came to England coming back (right time too). Son of man should take care not to place himself in harm's way because I don't see any appreciation going his way.

BTW congrats on winning the EPL (for you too Bricky). I hope pepto starts to bench Son of man again. You have lots of stars that can win the CL, you don't need Jesus. yes?
          Maybe half of the goals Jesus score are simple tap in.

Even you can score those goals King Jawge

HL

Comment

Jawge, Jesus is just another good player in that Sh!tty team. To date, he's done nothing to warrant all the high accolades that you're bestowing on him. Sane right now is showing more skills than him.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This guy is obsessed with Brazilians to the point of embarrassment.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

HL how many times have you seen "big name" players try the same tap ins and MISS? Stop listening to haters. I hope pepto bench Jesus since he's just a Tap in guy and see the results in the quarters of the CL (no easy teams left). Take a guess as to why you lost to LFC. Can you? That was predicted in my house since news Year's eve.

Comment

Jangle stop please. The last CL game city played I had to mute my TV. Who was it? Cobi or some guy kept saying how sane can dribble. Do they know what dribbling is? Sane uses his speed to push the ball past an opponent. The Basel defenders were astute to figure him out, therefore when he pushes past one player three more line up to force to him go side ways in the 18, hence either he loses the ball or makes a lateral pass.real dribbler would turn them inside out. Sane obviously never played a game of street ball when he was a kid, he cannot directly go through 2 or 3 players with skill. Sane's game depends on space and his speed. Sane does not use his mind when he plays. Sane looks out for Sane. He is the weak point in City's attack (believe it or not). One thing about him; is that he has an excellent first touch (this obviously comes from coaching at an early age) If Sane had a quarter of Jesus's talent he would be king in Europe. Boss is which TV yuh ah watch? Don't tell me it's X man's TV LOL.
                  Last edited by Jawge; March 14, 2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Advice: When it comes on to football, stay silent. Why? You are the guy that predicts the outcome games (INTL to rhatid) based on a coach's license. I guess Klopp lost because Mourinho had UEFA A whilst Klopp had a B . Yes?
                    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                      Advice: When it comes on to football, stay silent. Why? You are the guy that predicts the outcome games (INTL to rhatid) based on a coach's license. I guess Klopp lost because Mourinho had UEFA A whilst Klopp had a B . Yes?
                      LOL
                      Ouch!!!

Comment

One word rebuttal.....Robhino!!!

Comment

don't get me wrong King...I like Jesus a lot. He is still in the developmental stage.

Losing to LFC is no big thing. Cant win-em-all.......

HL

Comment

And what of Robinho? No Robinho won't teach sane how to dribble. Is that what you are asking? BTW Binho is doing fine in Turkey right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ZyaW-q2pI

Shoot, if Binho was at City right now defenders in the CL would tremble.

Comment

HL, and who is developing Jesus? Pepto? Please don't make me laugh.

Play LFC now and watch the outcome, you would win. The question is; why?

Comment

Working...
                              X