In the 2nd round of this UCL tie, no home team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet, do not be so darn rushy.
    In the FA Cup, we have an inevitable date with Pool who surely is still in the competition, right?

Comment

Midfield is our problem. Young Scot the Scotsman, should not be dropped again for the rest of the season unless he’s injured. He’s nimble and takes a lot of the load off Matic. Sanchez needs to hold a seat until him learn fi stop wear him shorts so high. Pogba and Martial needs to come back into the side.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

My thing is our players have to be egged on,it took going down by two goals for them to start playing, they probably would have pulled it off if given 20 more minutes..
        The concerted effort we saw in the first half against Pool was missing,for me our shortfalls stem beyond whether someone starts, we have to do much better as a unit.
        Last edited by Rockman; March 13, 2018, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Not yet, do not be so darn rushy.
          In the FA Cup, we have an inevitable date with Pool who surely is still in the competition, right?
          No ... we left the FA Cup to concentrate on the cup that matters. It's all yours. Have at it. #good_luck(not)
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            has won as yet. PSG lost to Madrid, Spurs lost to the Old Lady, Citeh lost to Basel and Pool tied their game. I certainly hope my team can break the trend today and their game against Sevilla.
            Prophetic concern Lazie. It maybe that you have come down with a brush of the dreaded "goatitis" disease yourself. Serve you right for letting X on your bus. Him often get confused between red and blue as you have seen yourself, so when him see "Manchester" pon the bus, him jus jump een.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Midfield is our problem. Young Scot the Scotsman, should not be dropped again for the rest of the season unless he’s injured. He’s nimble and takes a lot of the load off Matic. Sanchez needs to hold a seat until him learn fi stop wear him shorts so high. Pogba and Martial needs to come back into the side.
              Tap u nize!!!!! Unu problem is that unu score 1 goal and dem score 2. Come een like the joke about Leroy. Teacha sey - "Leroy, use Timbuktu in a sentence" to which Leroy reply, "Me an' me bredrin Tim meet t'ree gyal ah road, me buk one, an' Tim-buk-two". LOL!!!

Comment

Very generous of you, and it was in kind that we left you Sevilla.
                Pretty sure you will take your chances with them, a word of warning though, they pack a punch.

Comment

Man U 2-1 Pool(aka Leroy).
                  I pick Sevilla to win the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Very generous of you, and it was in kind that we left you Sevilla.
                    Pretty sure you will take your chances with them, a word of warning though, they pack a punch.
                    What kind of punch do they pack? Rum punch? When we done with them, it will be fruit punch...oh wait...that's what Manuseless pack! Sarry.

Comment

Inebriated by fruit drink, stay far from even rubbing alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
                        Prophetic concern Lazie. It maybe that you have come down with a brush of the dreaded "goatitis" disease yourself. Serve you right for letting X on your bus. Him often get confused between red and blue as you have seen yourself, so when him see "Manchester" pon the bus, him jus jump een.
                        No X round here. It was a genuine concern and based on how the players played ... they choked. Even Lukaku said some players did not show up.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I picked Sevillia to beat Man U and pool to also beat Man U,also Newcastle! 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Not so, you picked all the teams we played..

Comment

Working...
                            X