RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USAF...just getting back from the game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He lives about 8 miles from me.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You stated that Carleton came through Concorde Fire, but I'm hearing that he came through Georgia United (GUSA) - Was it CF or GU/GUSA???

Comment

I stated he came through SSA. He left SSA for Concord fire. That is what the coaches tell me and I am not about to debate with them. He visit SSA from time to time and talk with the kids.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

HL!!! Do you know anyone at AUFC???.......I have a database with the TOP U.S. youth players & AUFC's Andrew Carleton is listed as coming through Georgia United before moving to the AUFC academy. If you know anyone working at AUFC could you check if this info is correct??? Thanks.

Comment

Georgia United was a group of about six clubs coming together to form a DA program. Georgia United only have a DA program. It is not an academy by itself. SSA, NASA, UFA and other clubs formed Georgia United. Now SSA and NASA have their own DA program.

"GUSA is an alliance of four metro Atlanta clubs who have joined together to share resources that will allow them to provide a high level training environment and excellent competition at the GUSA organization’s expense for the best players in the state of Georgia. North Atlanta Soccer Association (NASA), Norcross Soccer Academy (NSA), United Futbol Academy (United FA) and AFC Lightning make up GUSA.

“The concept behind GUSA is to bring the best players from clubs to play together and represent Atlanta in the DA. There is only one other DA club in Atlanta and we felt that there were enough quality players in the city for another franchise and started kicking around the idea of an alliance two years ago. We felt that with the right structure, we could provide a great training environment and put really competitive teams on the field,” said Dave Smith Director of NASA." This was from 2011.

Now it has changed where SSA and NASA now have their own DA program and maybe others too. Until 2-3 years ago there was only two DA program in Atlanta, Georgia United and Concorde fire. Now there is about 6-8. Even though SSA was not listed in 2011 it became a part of Georgia United until it got its own DA program.

Now the "Best" from all these clubs go to Atlanta United. This is how it works. Two of my friend's kids is currently in Atlanta United age group program.

http://www.ssaelite.com/Default.aspx?tabid=264985
            Last edited by Assasin; March 16, 2018, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks, but this & your other responses don't answer the question. You've already told me "That is what the coaches tell me and I am not about to debate with them", so that's why I'm asking HL if he can get the answer for me.

Comment

HL!!! Don't worry. I got verification that Andrew Carleton played for Georgia United/GUSA before moving to AUFC academy.

Comment

Working...
                X