RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USAF...just getting back from the game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF...just getting back from the game...

I am feeling satisfied from the burst asss your DC United received in front of a new record crowd of 72,035 fans.

Saw Jamaican internationals Maddox and Fisher.

3-1 ATL....................
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Damn!!! That was a @SS whuppin', and in front of 72,035 (new MLS attendance record). At least we got a "gift" goal.......I will be waiting for Ben Olson with a bat.

Don't forget Romario Williams, who came on for ATL.

We'll be ready for your boys when they come to DC.

Comment

Planning to attend some away games. The DC game is not out of the question. Will let you know.

Ben Olson is Mr.DC United. Used to see him play at RFK and when he visited the swamp in East Ruthsrford NJ ...gainst MetroStars.

Yes, i left out Williams.

HL

Comment

HL mi tell you mi a come and you never even respond.

Atlanta Almaron is a good player.

Mattocks was too isolated up top. He did good but need support. Maybe Dane Kelly will change that.

Fisher is steady.

Romario Williams is in a bad position as he is the sub for Martinez. He only got 10 minutes. Unless injury not looking for him to start soon.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Just saw this from a DC sports journalist:
          What Atlanta has done is nothing short of remarkable -- not just inside stadium but around city with branding. Saw many people wearing @ATLUTD gear, saw junior team walking through airport and random traveler stopping them to say, "Academy team? Cool, very cool"

His time with the team is what's saving him, but now Ben's on borrowed time. Increasing number of supporters calling for his firing, over 2 years now, & others saying this is his last season to do something.......The ownership starting to spend, so he better start winning.

Comment

Never see where you mentioned that.

What do you think about the atmosphere?

HL

Comment

great atmosphere. The stadium is very good, even when you are at the bar you can still view the game. The crowd was great. Overall a nice experience for the family. We will come to a game or two. We were suppose to tailgate but we went to an indoor facility in Marietta then came down.

Nuh feel nuh way, we will link up at one a the games.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

After the game Mattocks was on the field with his brethren Nagbe. It look like in a beg him fi line him up with the boss. Him look like him a say "bwoy mi like the Atlanta vibes and mi wi fit right in". LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  I am feeling satisfied from the burst asss your DC United received in front of a new record crowd of 72,035 fans.

Saw Jamaican internationals Maddox and Fisher.

3-1 ATL....................
                  Was interesting to see them play the 17 year old from the Atlanta area. Ask X what high school program produce him.
                  "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

just so you know. He started with SSA and then moved to Concord fire.

Comment

Nice...and then the academy snapped him up I presume
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

yes. that was what happen. I hear his 14 year old sister is even better than him and she is already on the US junior team and seen as a prospect for the senior team soon.

Comment

Are you sure about that info???.......I thought Andrew Carleton came through Georgia United, and then moved to Atlanta United academy, when they partnered with AUFC.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                            Are you sure about that info???.......I thought Andrew Carleton came through Georgia United, and then moved to Atlanta United academy, when they partnered with AUFC.
                            You realize almost every youth team in GA is partnered with AUFC - right?

Comment

Georgia United was made up of about Six clubs working together including SSA to be one of the first DA program in Georgia. Now some of those clubs have their own DA academy including SSA. Georgia United is an alliance.

https://ssl.demosphere.com/scripts/r...NDX+NDX+697833

SSA’s Carleton Turning Heads
                              12-year-old already drawing attention from overseas
                              Super Y-League Feature

Saturday, February 23, 2013

BRADENTON, Fla. – Southern Soccer Academy’s Andrew Carleton may be the youngest of the 160 boys gathered at IMG Academy this weekend for the Super Y-League Boys ODP National Camp, but he might also be one of the most experienced.

Only a couple of weeks removed from an 11-day trial with reigning English Premier League champion Manchester City’s youth academy, Carleton, 12, is fitting right in with his older teammates as he takes the opportunity to absorb as much as he can. A U12 All-Tournament Team selection at the Super Y Finals in December, Carleton said the roster of assembled coaches have helped him settle in.

“At first I didn’t feel like I had any friends because I only knew one or two people here, but everybody’s been good and the coaches have been great and showing me around,” Carleton said. “Practices have been really good. They’ve done it well so in the morning you’re not going so hard so in the game you have your full energy and you’re ready to play.”

One familiar face who has helped Carleton feel comfortable at the camp is Southern Soccer Academy Director of Soccer Steve Gummer, who is one of the many experienced coaches leading the players through their paces.

“I think the level of play progressively over the last couple of years has gotten better and I think the league does a fantastic job in the summer,” Gummer said. “It’s great to see the kids from different parts of the country meshing well together in this three- or four-day environment. There are some good players with a lot of future in the game.”

Gummer said Carleton is a special player with a bright future.

Comment

Working...
                              X