X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt vs Lowe: Bailey !

http://www.sportsmax.tv/index.php/fo...espectful-bolt
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Ah the Georgian!
    Whereas Bolt will get a bly(and deservedly so too), his statement was refuted by the youngster.
    I turned a blind eye to Bolt choosing self interest when Shelly Ann Fraser dared to make a stance on behalf of her fellow yard athletes,and now this one too.
    He will not be so lucky next time around.

Comment

None deserve a bly! Thats the price of freedom of speech,you need to be held accountable ,look at some of the madness Bullead was spewing "14 " passports ,england calling Leon and Kyle,who the hell is Kyle ?

Let me get this Leon is going to take whose game on the england team ,Sterling,Ali,Lingard,Walcott,Zaha,Rashford ,Wilshire ,Wellbeck etc etc ,based on the fact his Grandparents were British subjects ,like mine are they, there now,if no,why was it so hard for you to get or explore British residency in the past to benefit your carear ?

Wait you are worth a $100 mill because Neymar went for twice as much,so you and every african footballer in europe is worth as much ?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/leon-b...spieler/387626

As far as I am concerned the Jamaican squad does not need Bailey on the team,he and his agents advocay against the patty shop is in my opinion very needed.-Seperate the two.

The patty shop and the frauds (Bullead) need to expose the "joke" which is Jamaican football governance/structure,so changes can be made.

Kudos to Lowe.
      Last edited by Sir X; March 11, 2018, 07:49 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I will add anyone who chooses a side pro patty shop(JFF) or pro agent Bullead is a part of the problem.

People should be on the side of truth and change ,that means you support positions that are in the interest of Jamaica's football,that could mean you support some patty shop and bullead positions.

This tribal foolishness on the site ,where when you post something and others who are against an entity, see fit to malign you,is ridiculous and nothing gets aired properly,debated and common practical solutions are offered.

Comment

Bolt does not deserve a bly. The Sports Ambassador for Jamaica just insulted Jamaica - think about that for a minute.

What he said was unfortunate, or to be frank, DUMB!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Point taken, Mr President.

Comment

So my point was not ?

Comment

I knew ypu would ask dat!

Comment

Working...
                X