ManCity vs Barcelona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManCity vs Barcelona

The other day I watched Barca vs Valencia and was bored out of my wits with the incessant passing without penetration by Barca. On the contrary I watch City play and I’m thoroughly entertained by their style. Right now City is the best team in Europe.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

duh...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      The other day I watched Barca vs Valencia and was bored out of my wits with the incessant passing without penetration by Barca. On the contrary I watch City play and I’m thoroughly entertained by their style. Right now City is the best team in Europe.
      KMT. You weak...or should I say...you "Reek"!!! LOL!!! HL, BT, X...move ova...a nex' one a hop pon di bus!!! LOL!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Yuh wrenk. Yuh mussi think seh me and yuh protege Reeky a one. The facts are just there for the blind man to see.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Unnuh a try draw mi tongue,what Jangle is trying to say is ,he has written off CL and he would rather see City or Barca win than LFC. In other words im a look company.

Jangle is now a closeted City fan Bitta sah !
          Last edited by Sir X; March 2, 2018, 10:33 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Jangle is calling it as he sees it.

He recognizes good quality football when he sees it....irrespective of the team.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Oh yes I forgot Jangle has no Liverpool bias,thanks for the reminder.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Seer X beg yuh some winning Powerball numbers. I desperately want to stop working and travel more.

Comment

Man can suh fool,diss anuh rocket science,yuh nuh like my side from mawning, even before dat, before yuh born.

Man can suh fool.

Comment

Working...
                  X