I hope Valencia, Young, Shaw and the other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Valencia, Young, Shaw and the other

player tek note of how Lukaku cross the motherloving ball. The man in the box with some lighweight defenders and dem cyaan get a cross right?

Curses.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He needed that goal like he needed an enema or laxative,the constipation showed on his game.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      He needed that goal like he needed an enema or laxative,the constipation showed on his game.
      Why? He has been assisting all along. That said, Kane's teammates always try to find him, MU's players hesitate to make the forward pass or make a decent cross.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lukaku first touch is suspect, he has to do much better protecting the ball.

Pogba should learn from Dembele, he is always a simple pass from the ball.

Fellaini is a player who is hard to replace.

Our players work rate is extremely poor, no emphasis is placed on making life easier for the passer.
        Our problem has more to do with on the field executions and positioning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
          Lukaku first touch is suspect, he has to do much better protecting the ball.

Pogba should learn from Dembele, he is always a simple pass from the ball.

Fellaini is a player who is hard to replace.

Our players work rate is extremely poor, no emphasis is placed on making life easier for the passer.
          Our problem has more to do with on the field executions and positioning.
          "Pogba should learn from Dembele" Yuh mad? Yuh sounding like David Moyes telling Rio and Vidic to learn from the Everton captain. A player that should be elated to be mentioned the MU center backs.

Dembele can create like Pogba? Easy Rockman, yuh gaaan too far now.

Comment

Pogba has far more favourable attributes(shotsb diagonal passes,maintaining ball possession,etc) than Dembele, he lacks the off the ball movements and positioning of Dembele.

I really do not remember having third defender when we fielded Rio and Vidic, Matic was playing well, why the need for three midfielders even after Hazard was substituted?

Keep an eye on Dembele, he is all over the field making and facilitating return passes.

Comment

take Young out of that. He has put in enough good crosses.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pogba biggest problem is he is good at everything but is not doing any one thing great at the moment.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                X