Will Jose just allow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Jose just allow

Pogba to do his thing? Darren Fletcher son had a good game. Pity he stopped running with Willian to pick up the man he should be marking.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Pogba is at fault, not the coach. Pogba has been weak for a few weeks now. He was giving his best today. Pogba is getting a lot of money and only his best is good enough.

Lingard on the case again. This bwoy make some excellent runs. 13 goals so far this season. Who is Fletcher's son?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pogba just needs to check his ego and work with the program. I like that Jose has gotten back to his ruthless self and dropped Lingard. Now Lingard can be used to his strength coming off the bench. Fletcher’s son is young bwoy Scotty. He had an excellent game today and has taken away Herrera’s game.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Herrera never had a game. I don't think his quality is good. Scotty was good. Lingard is good but depends on what you want him to do. You have Lingard, Sanchez, Pogba, Matta, Martial, Rashford have to be rotated and kept happy.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lindehoff has a good game today also. He’s had two or three decent games of late. I was getting ready to throw in the towel on him
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

He seems to be more consistent than Smalling and less injury prone than Jones and Smalling. Bally coming back suppose to make a big difference but you may need to pair either Rojo or Lindehoff with him to settle those lapses in defense. It seems like Fellani is good as gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
              Pogba just needs to check his ego and work with the program. I like that Jose has gotten back to his ruthless self and dropped Lingard. Now Lingard can be used to his strength coming off the bench. Fletcher’s son is young bwoy Scotty. He had an excellent game today and has taken away Herrera’s game.
              Breden, Pogba surging forward is more effective than a Pogba playing defense. Jose needs to cut out the playing to contain opponents and let them worry about stopping MU. With the attacking players we have teams should be dreading coming to OT. Instead they come there being bold.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                He seems to be more consistent than Smalling and less injury prone than Jones and Smalling. Bally coming back suppose to make a big difference but you may need to pair either Rojo or Lindehoff with him to settle those lapses in defense. It seems like Fellani is good as gone.
                As for Smalling. No matter how people question his ability, his positioning, his contribution etc, he is always in the team. Southgate is right about him, he isn't too confident coming out of the back with the ball.

Comment

True, but until Murinho finds a competent partner for Matic, then he's reluctant to let Pogba loose. He seems to have found one now in young Scotty who's very mobile and calm in possession. I expect to see more of this team selection now.

Comment

Are you taking calls now.
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh a joker

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        True, but until Murinho finds a competent partner for Matic, then he's reluctant to let Pogba loose. He seems to have found one now in young Scotty who's very mobile and calm in possession. I expect to see more of this team selection now.
                        Was questioning why the youngster was only making safe passes. Passing back to the CDs, to with wingbacks, to MAtic or Pagba. Then he made one pass over the defense. That should give him confidence to push the ball forward.

Comment

His confidence will grow the more he plays. Sanchez is still finding his way in the team.

Comment

Working...
                          X