heX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heX

At the turn of the year, Bailey said: "I have a dream club, but I will not tell."

Chelsea fans hope that club is theirs, but figures who know the player believe otherwise.

One B/R source close to the situation said: "Almost everyone from Jamaica has a dream of joining only one team—and that team is Manchester United. He is no different."

Throw in the fact he is close pals with retired sprinter Usain Bolt, a Jamaican superstar and huge United fan, and it might just make sense.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

That is all crap. His dream club is Pheonix. Bullhead at the control.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Why would he join Man U ,he doesn't fit into Mourinho style of play as much as he likes Man U,LFC,City,Spurs and Arsenal ,even Newcastle would more suit him.

He would fit into LFC to give Mane and
      Firmino competition for a cool 45 mill.

Ideally and realistically after we seal up 2nd spot he is a LFC player,food for thought ,Klopp was watching his team mate Brandt until he came along.

Bailey isn't Into no fantasy like you and OJ ,he is a realist!Look how Mourinho wasted Salah!
      Last edited by Sir X; February 16, 2018, 05:45 PM.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X