• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yawwwwnnnn

4-NIL !!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43038304
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Another German (is he?) that caught my eye whilst watching Bayer is Brandt.

The Germans have weapons. To lift the cup they will have to speak to Ney &Co.

Comment

Ney plays tomorrow.

Dont missit.

HL

Comment

Will try not to. It seems to me that the Bday party brought the whole team together. Let's see if Real can cope. Real has the quality to do so.

BTW your team has some rift up front that's not settled. There is one person in that team that plays anti team and Pep encourages it. Aguero once plays well with Jesus; holding up the ball and releasing it in a timely manner for Jesus (see Manu and borough game of last season). Pep is saying you have to wait until Mendy return before they play together. Why? No one else can't cross to feed the strikers? Well Mr.Me did just that (refuse to cross). I can tell you this though Mr.Me will never be a world class player, actually he is the weak link that coaches want to exploit (Mourinho comes to mind but did not have the quality to do so last encounter).

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
          Did you know your team set a record for a score in the UCL by an English team? Too bad it only lasted 24 hours!!! LOL!!! FIVE INNA DEM KIN!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Did you know your team set a record for a score in the UCL by an English team? Too bad it only lasted 24 hours!!! LOL!!! FIVE INNA DEM KIN!!!
            Say it ain't so, City can't be undone .
            Sorry HL, I was never prescribed any, ergo, I can't give you any.

Anyway, of significance, the CL will be without either Real Madrid or PSG, now that is something worth salivating.

Comment

Ooooh...there he is....

HL

Comment

Working...
              X