Lacazette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lacazette

What a frigging waste of Arsenal money. Right HL????
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

So the net spend and wage bill nuh GI Dem nuh value ?
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
      What a frigging waste of Arsenal money. Right HL????
      ...and I liked his goal production when he was in France. Damn ...
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He should have scored one of those two chances, I think his confidence is down and understandably so.
        Arsenal lost to a faaaar more complete team today.It (Spurs)had an excellent keeper, a midfield general in Dembele, a striker with a knack for being in a scoring position, and flank players emulating Beckham..

I thought Liverpool was in third position, laying in wait to take the second position???

A single game can't change out table standing as it did theirs.
        Stick to the assigned lane.

Comment

Playing in those other two and three teams league means nada when they come to the premier league. I watched Barcelona vs Valencia the other day and I was utterly bored with Barca’s complete dominance.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            So the net spend and wage bill nuh GI Dem nuh value ?
            LOL!!! As facts would have it - Arsenal is 6th in the table, and 6th with overall squad value. LOL!!! You jes' cyan mek dis up. Anyway - just to be clear, you still don't get it - you are using the wrong comparisons and metrics as usual.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

His confidence is just shot. He came in to be the answer for Arsenal but he has just been bit and part player as Arsenal needs a lead man upfront. He has to settle and get back in his game. He is far better than Welback who is getting more games. If the new striker start scoring then he will be more relaxed.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

All now me still a eat off a Welbeck £15m.

Comment

So LFC and Spurs got richer than Arsenal or is the squad higher in the table based on player performance?

Thankx.😏

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

So LFC and Spurs got richer than Arsenal or is the squad higher in the table based on player performance?

Thankx.😏
                    Do your own homework. This exposes your simplistic thinking. It's not one or the other, and there are two valuations to look at 1) acquisition value and 2) market value. I'll leave you to figure out which one is the one that is (along with wage bill) the key indicator of a team's ability to challenge *consistently* for honours. Good luck!
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Answer the question based on your parameters stop running and hiding,is Spurs and LFC richer than Arsenal?

Overnight 🙄😏,based on what ...lol

Comment

Answer the question based on your parameters stop running and hiding,is Spurs and LFC richer than Arsenal?

Overnight 🙄😏,based on what ...lol
                        Do a search on my name, with the key words, "challenge" "consistently" "wage bill" "squad value" - you will get about 10,000 hits of the times I have explained it to you. You are just simply put - too f-kin stupid to get it.

Comment

Twist up yuhself like wire
                          ....lol.Yuh just nuh ave nuh credibility?

Simple,so yuh agree the net spend and wage bill,isn't helping Arsenal, consistently over the last 2 seasons😏

Comment

Twist up yuhself like wire
                            ....lol.Yuh just nuh ave nuh credibility?

Simple,so yuh agree the net spend and wage bill,isn't helping Arsenal, consistently over the last 2 seasons😏
                            Like I said, you are simply too fkin stupid. No twistin' necessary. Do the search...you will see. LOL!!! Dyam eedyat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                              He should have scored one of those two chances, I think his confidence is down and understandably so.
                              Arsenal lost to a faaaar more complete team today.It (Spurs)had an excellent keeper, a midfield general in Dembele, a striker with a knack for being in a scoring position, and flank players emulating Beckham..

I thought Liverpool was in third position, laying in wait to take the second position???

A single game can't change out table standing as it did theirs.
                              Stick to the assigned lane.
                              .....wow! Yuh facety bad.......
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X