RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is The 5 World Cup Coach Bora on Vacation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is The 5 World Cup Coach Bora on Vacation?

Is Bora on vacation?
    When is the next match for the senior squad?

Thanks in advance for the timely answers (Jawge 3:16-18)
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

well you know if you are gonna use the a list you cant use them now. Its Pre season for europe.. you do know that right.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
      well you know if you are gonna use the a list you cant use them now. Its Pre season for europe.. you do know that right.
      So why can we not have our NPL teams...playing and learning from these teams during their annual pre-season training sessions and matches?

Could our NPL and or Parish and or Confed teams play matches against Mexican, major League and or European and South American teams during these annual pre-season periods? Would that not be a great learning environment for our coaaches, players, etc?

Well...we have on this board called for that, if my memory serves
      me right, from 2000! There has been mention of our teams traveling and of teams visiting...but, nothing has been done. Hey...keep up the fight ...keep calling for those initiatives and ONE DAY...ONE YEAR...
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I am just looking at it from a business point of view.

If i pay an employee US $1 Million / year then I'd better be getting my money's worth (and much more).

"That's all I have to say about that"
        (--Horace Gump)
        Last edited by HL; August 3, 2007, 05:11 PM.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Playing who? I guess he could be doing coaches development work. Or breaking down the just concluded u20 strategically and so on. He needs to do more in the role as a TD.

Comment

Reggae Boyz had pressed to find opponents

Jamaica's national senior football coach, Bora Milutinovic, says he has a limited pool to choose from when thinking of future opponents to engage Jamaica's Reggae Boyz in friendly internationals.

Despite limited selections however, he is confident he will get competitive matches in September.

Bora says the United States and Mexico will also be unavailable for games as they have their fixtures lined up for the next two years.

In the meantime, Bora has been speaking out for the first time since reports surfaced late last week that Crenston Boxhill will not be seeking re-election as President of the Jamaica Football Federation.

"I am sorry for Mr. Boxhill, he is a good person. He has given so much to developing football in Jamaica. I have to wait to see what is going to happen," he said.

Comment

source up top was from RJR.

Comment

He was supposed to have conducted a clinic recently. Or maybe it is to happen soon.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
                  "I am sorry for Mr. Boxhill, he is a good person. He has given so much to developing football in Jamaica. I have to wait to see what is going to happen," he said.
                  Diplomacy or honesty?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X