MOM: Karius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOM: Karius

Van Jink the man behind the man - Man Mountain.

My team a kill people,only tiefing ref can stop wi , with them Man U money.Furthermore I have no doubt Claffy's keppa Mig would ave let them all in.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

I have a problem even considering the legitimacy of your gripe given you chose to blame Man U as opposed to Chelsea or Spurs.
    If my hunch is correct(Salahcs first goal is offside) then not even VAR will stop Pool's undue influence.

Comment

you nuh see the goalie gave away a penatlty?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Run whey Tribalist,how much Big Sam pick up fraud ?

Yuh see how Claffy missing!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
          Run whey Tribalist,how much Big Sam pick up fraud ?

Yuh see how Claffy missing!
          Jackass - coaches like me are coaching on most weekends, not watching ball until time like now. That said, I was at a coaching course. Interesting how education can make one look around and realize seh nuff eedyat deh bout...in your case though...you fool from time. As for this weekend, all I can seh is that you should be over the moon, your team keep on winning while my team keep getting tief. As for Mignolet/Karius, please don't make an ass of yourself and try to defend Karius as any kind of worthwhile upgrade of Mignolet. My bwoy Klopp needed fi LEGGO some ah the Coutinho money on a goalie...but...with our BROKE ASS owners...dat would never have been allowed to happen in the window. All dem want is profit.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You are not a coach,you could say it a million times and buy a 1000 lic,you are not a coach!

Yuh not fooling anyone ,most of all yuh self!

Comment

Which one of him team win??? Sh!tty and Newcastle draw and Chel$ki playing today.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                Which one of him team win??? Sh!tty and Newcastle draw and Chel$ki playing today.
                Manu**.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  You are not a coach,you could say it a million times and buy a 1000 lic,you are not a coach!

Yuh not fooling anyone ,most of all yuh self!
                  "[Yuh not fooling anyone, most of all yuh self"] - LOL!...XLogic. Jackass...if I am claiming to be a coach, and I am NOT fooling myself - then I am a coach.

Why are you hell bent on proving to the world that you are an ass?? What you meant to say (but are too stupid to realise it), was: "You are not fooling anyone, except yourself". I would tell you to go back to school, but that would be a fool's errand. You too dyam ignorant.

That said, when you can get credentialed you can come talk...but I guarantee you 1000% you would NEVER pass any form of coaching license course. I GUARANTEE IT!!

Comment

Yuh need fi go wash out that dirty mouth of yours. Try as you might Sir X blood is soaked into the field at Anfield.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Yuh need fi go wash out that dirty mouth of yours. Try as you might Sir X blood is soaked into the field at Anfield.
                      His blood is only there after the numba of times we buss him head with rock stone fi traitorism. He is a Manu** man now...we done ban him. Good luck!

Comment

This forum is therapeutic.

First time I laughed all day Jangle!
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                          This forum is therapeutic.

First time I laughed all day Jangle!
                          As my daughter would say "Sucks to be you!" LOL!!!

Comment

I think you have yourself a genius ,clearly her mom's gene is the dominant one.

Comment

Working...
                            X