3 years on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 years on

has Liverpool gotten much better under Klopp?

While his attack look good, some sloppy work in defense.
    No Cups, on average the same record as Rodgers.
    Pretty much hanging around the top 4 or 5 team.

Looking dangerous sometimes but bad sometimes. Salah is a wicked player but will he stay there?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Shhhh.....more with less.....it looks like more with more to me.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Bring back BR to shine the U 17s boots and take Mignolet with him when he gets sacked from that job.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

No put the German keeper in. LOL!!!
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Better than Mig- Memba mi tell yuh from Klopp has been at the helm we have been to a UEAFA league final,it's 1st since 2007,then a top 4 ,and another expected this year,with the advancing out of the 1st round of the group stages in the CL at the top of his group.

You are insulting Klopp by questioning his tenancy,keep in mind he did it with the worst GK in the league bought by his predecessor.

Husssssssssh it hat...hehe!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

What has he won??? Simple question. BR finish second in the EPL.

So far he is not better than Ming. If you have to try to convince yourself "Memba mi tell yu" it shows. He has made more mistakes than Ming in his short time in goal.

Comment

What did BR win,that's your comparative ? 2nd isn't winning !

Judging by the masses player ratings not mine,we can't do worse with Karius.

Liverpool 2-3 West Brom: Player Ratings : https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/0...layer-ratings/

With that concrete anchor around his neck, comparatively Klopp is a winner,now run along with Claffy

Comment

if that make you happy. Player ratings in a lost game from a Liverpool analyst.

When you standard drop so low?

Do me a favor. Check the ratings of the whole team and coach.

Comment

It makes you sad,that I am happy.Now that makes me happy,stick with the comparative analysis of winning i.e BR vs Klopp.

Give me Klopp any day.

Husssssssssh !

Comment

you can't blame Ming. Even De Gea would be scared if everytime you look around your defense scoring on you. LOL!!!!

Comment

Correction: You can't blame Mig,I can or better yet....we can...lol.

Husssssssssh!

Comment

Working...
                      X