Overstanding: More with Less, Claffy's Ephinany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overstanding: More with Less, Claffy's Ephinany

Arguably that began before Klopp – because Matip and Robertson were joined by the £3.5 million capture Joe Gomez, three-quarters of the back four against City came for a combined £11.5 million

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/0...sfer-strategy/

The France left back's arrival from Monaco takes City's summer spending to a staggering £217million with more business still to do and means Pep Guardiola has spent almost £130million on three full-backs in only 10 days.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...-history-494m/

As I said we will never spend like (a) City ,so our purchases or elevation in the case of Alexander have to be prudent with no chance or of little error.This must be justified by players performace, not on purchasing value.

When we get a WC GK,you can say we will win the prem ! but Klopp will not rest with just that purchase, expect a strengthening of the DF midfield ,the attacking midfield and forwad line this summer.I see movement and its upwords
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

How many points behind your City team is my Liverpool side right now? And it is spelled "epiphany" not "ephinany"...dunce!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You just cant handle it can you ?....four against City came for a combined £11.5 million ..... Pep Guardiola has spent almost £130million on three full-backs in only 10 days......lol

CC: ME......lol...man can suh fool ,how much Salah cost .....lol....Claffy pan dem!
      Last edited by Sir X; January 18, 2018, 09:59 AM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Say it aint so,certainly not penny-wise City!

Comment

That was the patwah spelling,.....genius.

Comment

Claffy say , we will never be able to compete with them until we start spending like them, do you agree ?

Comment

As to the reason or the inevitable outcome?

Comment

Both ?

Comment

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...nced-Liverpool

hypocrisy at the highest.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You guys have to face up to the ( facts) that BR was/ is and will always be a rucks.Buying a player is different than developing a player.BR is a youth coach,made for the U23 team and lower.

Even then he made grave errors,he sold Suso now worth 40 mill and growing 😠

Comment

Definitely agree Pool will never lift the EPL trophy, for many reasons, Man U, Chelsea,' Spurs,Arsenal, and to some extent City.
                      You can't miss what you never had(well perceivably in our lifetime)so at least a dose of reality will not be too harsh for you forever hopeful brats.
                      This is what I want to ask you, no doubt you are impressed by your forward line, what would prevent you from replicating that feat in your defense, how important was money to assembling your overrated forward line?
                      And then there is that explanation why PSG ,just like that, is now running with the BIG boys?
                      Obtw, your fix, the prized defender did not come cheap.
                      A mixture of both, as such, you guys are arguing about nothing.

Comment

That happen to every coach. The fact that he bought a lot more talented players. He sold a few but without the talent he bought, where would Liverpool be today?
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Stop being facetious,list the a lot more talented players he bought ,and list the players that have pushed us to where we are today !

Comment

I understand your bias isnt rooted in any "more with less" or "net spend " theory but pure hate ,the proof is labelling my forward line as "overarted",look we did what you and others couldnt do ,which is put 4 past city !

Money is very, no very very important ,thats why I keep lamenting that our position is to get more value out of it with less,and the only way to do that is buy shrewd, purchasing and development must produce in the way of performace.

That takes a special coach and its not Mourinho ! Our defence will be sorted out and it wont cost as much as City , Chelsea or Man U.

Comment

I am actually fascinated by dinosaurs.
                              Regarding the issue at hand, I am at best neutral.
                              You lost the race when you used City as the marker, they are only good for six points out of many.., and that is why we were able to add on to our superior goal difference..

Comment

Working...
                              X